Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
Wow, what a pointless chapter...
The only thing remotely interesting was like 1 page where we learned that the Prince is actually genuinely trying to befriend spirits, and not just exploit them.

Absolutely no development at all, except the WTF moment with the brother's wife... and I'm pretty sure that was just a momentary event from witnessing the Hero's beauty or whatever (If they try to pull drama from this, I'm dropping this manga).

To be honest, this feels like a filler chapter... but I really hope that the author isn't already giving us fillers after only 10 chapters...

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know, if no one had said anything I wouldn't have gone back a noticed the heartbeat. This story is surprisingly deep.

Dex-chan lover
Human royalty gained plot armor in the form of a shota.
Dad cucked his little brother.
Mom can cause apocalypse if she wants to but won't ever.

Dex-chan lover
@marianolinx

It's more along the line of:

"Ahah! I caught you now!"

"Oh no, you don't!"

Promptly runs into the wall, opening a hole in it. Rinse and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep

"I'm sorry father. I lied to you. I just want to get along with the spirits. That's all there is to it." He sees the auras but not the forms, just yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket If I remember correctly...
current arc, will end with her getting warned for not being faithful, then cursed when she exchanged vows with Uncle while still wanting MC's Dad. Her story continues in later chapters and it's revealed that she have multiple lovers, and one of them trying to kill Uncle.

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP
This guy can't get any slag it seems. Hopefully the kid is atleast his
this time, otherwise it is just way too sad.

Group Leader
Now I understand why Izanagi and Izanami built a palace with strong pillars before they started engaging in their night activities.

Dex-chan lover
@Madologist
Yeah, it'll be a long time before he get some slack. The kid is his, but because of what her mother did which ended up in the mother getting treated coldly by the family, and MC being the prized jewel of the family, the kid became fat princess 2.0. Only after her mother is revealed then she became better... and spring finally arrive for Uncle.

Dex-chan lover
I want Ellen and Prince Gadielle to fall in love.

Dex-chan lover
@Liar That seems like it might be somewhere down the line. With obstacles such as parental interferences in both the directions of trying to make that happen or make sure it doesn't. The second Rovel stopped the crown prince in his tracks before he could even finish suggesting an engagement between their children, I had a feeling the two kids might meet without knowing who the other actually is and hitting it off. Just seems like a big bag a drama the author couldn't possibly have ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread