Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

@hayatekanzaki thank you the suspense was killing me. I really thought she was a nice women but it seems I was wrong, too bad, the people that got the most hurt because of her where her daughter and ex-husband

The family has dramatic way to solve problem rather than sit and talk. Like talk for 20 minutes to your child is really hard

too much drama. why solving the problem in a chapter by sit and talk like a proper human being if the author can make a whole arc of useless drama with multiple cliffhangers

Dex-chan lover
@BlueAngelWing

I’m not sure if any of what I put in spoilers was changed when the LN officially published, but from how Aria is acting in the manga...yeah I think what I read in WN will come true.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So much hate for this series 😅

Eh, I still like it though. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
What? why all of them become a garbage when make a choice? Why just not sit and talking this "new" noble family so stupid -_-

Thanks so much for the update!

I am honestly annoyed at the uncle's fam. He deserves better!

Fed-Kun's army
This actually shows the contrast between an already matured, talented child with loving parents to a child with parents who are neglectful or careless. One child got spoiled and the other got neglected then they act as if they're doing their best to take care of their children...

Author is making brother dude look pitiful by making his family strange in the head, but it's also partly his fault since he doesn't actually take time for his family. He's just a workaholic.
Paying attention to your child matters a whole lot to their growth... but this guy is just letting others take the burden, and they're not even doing a good job.

Also... why is that wife lady trying to compete with the goddess of creation.

So it wasn't just that she developed a crush for him, but it that she is completely irredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
Where the fuck did this all come from. Thought the woman loved the brother of the hero (the current Duke). Has she gone insane? I know she had a crush on the hero too, but come on.

Also, that brother/Duke has clearly been failing as a husband and parent,

Dex-chan lover
the webnovel stop update for a long time so I drop this just right at the climax
not sure if it pickup again yet
oh seem like it bring update...
the years time gap at that time is insane and I already forgot which part I readed

Dex-chan lover
Well, if there is no conflict there would be no plot. So someone has to hold the idiot ball. I'm just glad it's not our cute widdle MC holding it.

What is with these characters, jeez. Everyone just nonstop dotes Ellen, and then most just become pure trash when it doesn’t involve her.

The Uncle is just hoarding more L’s then the Royal family at this point and he has so many people that could just take him aside he like “hey your side of the family is in f**king shambles bro.” “Get on that sh*t stat, your literally taking the family name and making it a circus.” And just f**king TALK to them or at the very least his daughter! Jesus!

The Grandma sure loves to dote on Ellen and quick to tell her younger son to just hey ditch the crazy broad, and as for the daughter idk? if she doesn’t shape up ditch her too I guess? What try to sympathize that a young girl raised as a commoner all her life is having a hard time suddenly adjusting to Noble society and feels alienated. alone, and judged and probably could use a “friend” that cares for her preferably family? That’s dumb, send her away to some boarding school, that won’t make her feel abandoned, unwanted and rejected. What’s that? Ellen wants more pillows? I’ll buy the whole factory!!

The lowborn wife..what the f**k, you are THAT obsessed with Rovel!? Was there any love for the younger brother at all? Maybe at the start idk, but it seems a lot like she just wanted a meal ticket. I was weirded out with her utter shift, but now that I think of it, It was Uncle that was describing how she was a lovely person (compared to the first wife), but that was most likely an act she put out to lure the down-on-his-luck Lord. So I guess she was scum all along?

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, The younger brother is the one that at fault here, ignoring both hia wife and daughter, the wife got charmed by Ellen's father really hard, and it went too deep because her husband has been ignoring her. Their daughter got trapped because her parents just throwing her left and right, not getting any attention she needs from her parents and have to follow all of those ladylike noble training
Her grandma is just went , this is your family problem, fix it yourself

Users who are viewing this thread