Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

How the heck can you see that the girl sees the whole household as enemies or hostiles but don't do anything yourself (as her father and lord of the house!) to make her feel better?
He was even told by his brother that she might have had something important to say and still did nothing to reach out

@xxxNothingxxx Tbf she wasnt a bad person, its the fact she cant let the obsession go thats making her spiral. Husband definitely isnt doing anything to help mend their relationship though, a decent lord maybe but not a family man.

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea
The mc is only 'brainy' because of all the training he was given with the heroes.
Before that he was an idiot who was willing to turn his back on his obviously untrustwirthy brother who had a bow in his hands. He was also very young, I think. So that offsets some of it.

Aggregator gang
And the winner of the award of worst dad of 2021 has already been decided!
How the fuck he manages to be so bad at everything he does when his entire family is full of prodigies is mystery.

Dex-chan lover
I still blame all this on the fucking goddess sisters for straight up branding her for thought crimes in front of everyone at the wedding. After the event everyone started treating them like trash so no wonder she spiraled down further. This family doesn't do anything for them and has neglected to do so for years.

What a mess, the garbage husband/father (if we can really give him such titles) is the one i hate the most out of all.

Dex-chan lover
y'aII caIiing sauveI shitty father

i'd caII him reaIistic japanese father IoI

What the heck is going on lmao did they dumb down everyone else on purpose or something? It just seems so unnecessary and random. Jesus lord, everyone is so messed up and annoying...the maids and MC’s dad were the ones carrying this chapter lols 😂

Fed-Kun's army
This went downhill, I can see why he's a bad father, not to mention, her wife too that still has a thing for her brother (move on you dang woman!), and both neglecting their daughter, and the grandmother wasn't even caring for the little girl.

This what I call bad parenting.

A stupid idiot of a father, a moronic slut of a mother. Good luck, kid.

This is what happens when you aren't honest with each other, doesn't want to hear the other person, and not paying attention to others.

Dex-chan lover
well i am guessing the story from here on out is going full dumpster fire i am sure mc well show up in the next few chapters and say hey you guys are bad makeup and kiss and on-page or 3-page everything is sunshine and rainbows and all bad thing happen in this chapter go bye-bye

i really hope Author don't make everone dumb like that shit father and bitch mother and grandma just to make MC look good if this bullshit happen i am drop this manga this is fucking dumb

Double-page supporter
I just cant keep up with how emotional everyone is. Everyone is shouting and I'm tired already with the story

maybe I'm just being coldhearted, but I just don't care about this character. I agree that her parents are doing a completely miserable job, and her situation is pitiable, but the thing is... She isn't what I'm here to read about. I wanted to see magical isekai adventures not whatever this is. I cant help but feel annoyed that we're spending time on this instead -w-

regardless, Thank you for translating!

Double-page supporter
I expected something wildly different with how the grandmother treated MC...

Users who are viewing this thread