Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
God her parents are trash and the grandmother is too. But idc LMAO I wanna see Ellen do more shit but this is probably building up to Lafilia being like a jealous villainess or something

Dex-chan lover
@Ryrie I'd agree, but she has not an ounce of regret or remorse. Her philosophy is more about climbing than anything so I doubt anything would have changed except WHERE she drinks. The husband might have been better off because he'd have less work trying to find a good way to get her out without hanging the daughter out to dry (more than his negligence already is) on top of everything else and MIGHT actually have had the sense to spend a modicum of time with his girl.

Dex-chan lover
Typical stereotype for the emotionally distant Japanese father. Go be with your alcoholic mother that throws wine at you, I’m busy.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryrie

yeah... i dunno what the author is going for anyhow. It's like the author is trying to make everyone but the MC and her father/mother is piece of crap.
And then they are all forgiven and everyone is happy. It's so dumb.

Had to check the raws...

Chapter 27
giphy.gif
I don't know, probably just ran away to be with her friends.

Dex-chan lover
This is from WN but for those wondering what's going to happen with this part of the family.

Long story short. Aria is not redeemed. Rafilia is the only one who gets saved.

The gist of the story is: Aria is found out to be a cheating woman, using men for her convenience and such. By the time of her wedding with Sauvel, she was in relationships with four different men. Two of them quickly left her feeling betrayed by her getting married. The other two continued their relationship with her. One of them became serious enough to try and kill Sauvel for her sake when she weaved a sob story about how her new life was bad. She also even used Rafilia's troubles for her own convenience. Her earlier attempt to rope in Rovell was crushed when it became known that she would be killed by the Royal Family.

Why nothing really went her way was because she married into a house of heroes and that reputation had more credibility than her sob stories. After the attempt on Sauvel's life, Sauvel decides to divorce Aria, it's revealed that Aria's mark of condemnation became solid black but not only that, it had spread across her hands, even the nails were dyed black. Rafilia is devastated to learn how horrible a woman her mother is when all the details about Aria are revealed. Ellen's grandmother is very upset, saying that Sauvel believed in Aria.

Ori also reveals her relationship with the goddess of judgment being her sister and that her sister also knew this would happen. And even though she got a warning, Aria still did what she did. Ellen also becomes very angry, saying that because Aria targeted the life of her favorite uncle Sauvel, she says that what she's about to do can't be helped.

Ellen manipulates the mark of condemnation, causing it to spread across Aria's body stopping below the neck, her whole body dyed completely black. This causes Aria to faint. Rafilia and Sauvel also reconcile, Sauvel resolves himself to being a single parent. Ellen and Rafilia become good cousins to each other. Aria is also judged before the judiciary process that she can no longer approach any man. There is a bit of a fuss in the Spirit world, Ellen has awakened her goddess power as well. Ellen controls existence. She can prove everything that exists and also deny it.

Soon after, Aria goes missing, Rafilia goes to find her. Checking her old home, Rafilia finds out that her mother Aria has run away. There a new antagonist reveals themselves.

Dex-chan lover
My god Lauvel is the definition of bad luck in terms of love, can anyone spoils me whether or not he got remarried or not?

Power Uploader
Man I hope this girls life gets better she doesn't deserve to suffer like this.

I used to think that Sauvel has already broken up with her... and she's still trying to get the brother? What kind of shitty mother is she...

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather put more blame on Grandma here... as the real "experienced" parent, should've put more hutzpah in advising Sauvel

is Sauvel a bad father? totally yes
is it totally his fault? not entirely but got consequentially dragged and made to snort all the powdered shit shoved to him

people here in the comment section upholding a view that a parent doing parent things should just either be dyed Black or White no else in between and there shall be no exceptions.
I don't know how it is with others but I've grown up with people whose parents are not even present to care for their child because they have to work abroad... just to earn their keep to feed and sustain any needs that their child might need. THEY'RE AWKWARD WHEN THEY MEET UP 'CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A PARENT TO THEIR KID but I do know how much they love them. You will clearly know when you see one.

HE'S AN UNEXPERIENCED PARENT WHO BASICALLY IS FLOODED WITH ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY SHOVED TO HIS FACE 'CAUSE OF ROVEL WHO WANTS TO BE WITH ELLEN AND ORIGIN (I can't entirely blame him for that since Origin is a hot bae).

We all can see that he does care about Lafilla but totally can't reciprocate nor answer to her feelings. Lest he can do is basically shrink back to what he got accustomed to... being a statesman. AND THE GRANDMA DOESN'T EFFING HELP!!! NOT ONE BIT! Doting grandparents are a thing, but if they basically don't contribute nor goddamn intervene at right times then they're basically just adding unnecessary oil to the fire.

as much as this household is ready for anything, they effing so retarded when it comes to Family Matters.

@nachtness or any 3rd world country where parents have to work abroad to just provide for their family.

Users who are viewing this thread