Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Send her away. Of course! Brilliant!!! Send her away in a state, in which she is disappointed in you. There is no way, that she, your own heir, might return as an enemy. I just want to beat some sense into Souvel.

@Cliff: Oh. Okay. Yepp, I concure with our post. I felt, that Hero-brother actually wanted to give Loser-brother a good advice, but after reading you post I feel, that he actually didn't go far enough. 'My brothers family is about to fall apart.' "Maybe she wanted to tell you something important?" 'Yepp, I did good. Now it's out of my hands.' Well, he could have done more. This is a good situation to get meddlesome.

On one side I do get, that Souvel is troubled by everything that is happening right now in his fief and from his POV his daughter might have tried to just throw a fit. But on the other side he KNOWS she feels isolated and he send her away to the person (his wife) he either didn't bother to visit for some time or knows, that she isn't on the top of her game right now. He even wants to send her away from the mansion. Well, maybe it really is the best for her to get send away from those fuck-ups, before they damage her any further.

Also. Everybody is showering MC in love and is taking a piss on Souvel's daughter. As Cliff pointed out that grandma is a fine example. She loves one of her grandchildren, but distances herself from the other.

Laffilia is in distraught, because she doesn't know, why she is kept in such a bad place. And there is no good reason for her being treated that way. And the two persons, who should be in charge of protecting her, don't take any steps. And everyone else is looking away. MC who might do something about it is kept out of the loop...That drama is over the top and feels bad. The "bad kind of writing"-feeling. It feels too forced. And it is too obvious why those things are happening...

Being Laffilia is suffering. And after suffering comes hatred. And as MC is loved by everyone and she is not, its not hard to see, who the target of that hatred is going to be.

Dex-chan lover
>my wife is being a bad influence on my daughter, but if i get rid of her then my daughter will be lonely
like............. you're a parent too................................ sure you're busy but you can spare a few minutes a day to talk to her.....?

>my daughter struggles to get along with people in this mansion, so i will just send her out of the mansion
instead of like....................... helping her settle into her new environment and supporting her.....................................?

>my daughter is lonely in this estate, so i will just send her to school
i mean... she has a cousin RIGHT THERE.......? i'm pretty sure they could get along if you give them a chance to clear up the niece's misconceptions of MC

god what a POS father, not to mention the mother being like That. also what was the grandma even trying to do? she didn't even try to comfort her granddaughter and really just yelled at mom..... lmao what

Good to know this entire side of the family is just flawed as fuck. Even if your busy, being unable to spare 5 fuckings minutes to answer your daughters question ? really ?

Aggregator gang
Perhaps she will be the villainess of this manga? Or is it just you know, how brat becomes brat??? Feels like nouve riche to me 😂😂

"She feels like she doesn't belong in this estate....so I'm sending her away!"
Grandma pls stop this stupid child of yours

Dex-chan lover
Man, Sauvel has awful luck with women. He's a shit parent on top of that.

With that kind of personality Sauvel, no wonder you got preyed upon by gold diggers. I pity the kid, and I think the servants are actually on her side but they're afraid they'll slip and accidentally tell her about her mother's sin if the talk to her. If you're already distrustful it's hard to open up.

@Despada You know, you've got a point. His spirit nature might've changed and warped her, and any chance of restoring her to normal was extinguished by Sauvel not communicating with her or confronting her in private about her being infatuated with Rovel. So it still goes back to lack of communication for 3.5 years. Man, I really had hopes for her..

And I don't know man, she was made out to be more experienced and level-headed than her sons, but now she totally glossed over what Sauvel should actually do.

i realy don't understand how those fucking dumb fuck of a noble still don't understand how child works, it's so fucking simple even dog understand so why are all those noble dumb as fuck

Dex-chan lover
While the twist in Sauvel's broken family is a welcome addition to the plot, Granny here feels too … hands-off? Sly, even? I'm not sure what she's trying to accomplish here. She'll just do more harm than good this way.

Shit lil bro has really bad luck with women but he is also a bad father. I fear the path his daugther will go and the grand mother isn't helping at all either... I guess she has enough love only for one grand kid...

god, I don't remember literally all the characters in this manga being this fucking annoying before. What the hell happened

Double-page supporter
I feel like they are showing one thing and saying another...
Sauvel is an asshole for neglecting both his wife and daughter but his mother comes in and says that the wife is the bad one.
The wife at this point is suffering massively mentally (turning to alcohol) from being cursed by a goddess for what appeared to be lust (which you don't have to act on), but now her husband ignores her so she just acts like the goddess wanted/expected her to act.

Isn't Rovels whole thing that he appears like the perfect dream-guy to all women?
Why ruin the wife's life because she didn't roll a 20 on the will check?

But it's probably going to turn out that she never wanted Sauvel and always wanted Rovel, right?

???? i thought the wife was gonna get back to the lil bro because he changed his appearance and got popular, so she needs to rein him in wtf whats the makeover for then

Users who are viewing this thread