Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

I didn't know Keepout was helping on illustrations in a manga (though not like I bothered to look :p) and I'll follow this manga just for the art. You can expect a ton of beautiful cover work from them like that first page. Here is a pixiv link to see what is in store if Keepout helps on the illustrations: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=602003

This might be a fun read, but it will be trash AF. If the tittle didn't gave it away, the MC is an older woman inside a little girl with power over atoms. Yep. I will repeat, might be a fun read, but it will be trash af.

Fed-Kun's army
@DarkSoulReaper that's a insult to both Venusaur and Licky, neither of them ignite a visceral sense of disgust in me unlike the woman in question.

Dex-chan lover
now this is new plot for an isekai manga...its quite interesting.

Dex-chan lover
There's a cute loli, so at least hold the trash judgement and wait for 10 chapters or so maybe?

Although tbh, i think it's trash...

Wooohhh.. This kind of Isekai story is new to me. I never meet this kind of story anywhere before, maybe I just missed it, but this one is really good and fresh. I might going to like this kind of story.
Looking forward for this series..

Dex-chan lover
I read it to the latest chapter 3. It's not that bad. Way too early to judge that it's trash tho, the story hasn't gotten anywhere.

Basically, it's your normal isekai OP protagonist but this time the cheat skill is spirit power over the elements. No end-goal or motivation has been laid out by any of the characters yet and the driving force of the story is just drama from one of the character's backstory and a cute loli. I'll give this another ten chapters to give it chance to shine.

Group Leader
The title reminds me of:
ah9wzhnn1orz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread