Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

Can somebody knowledgeable enough inform me how many volumes and chapters this manga has? I don't think my google-fu is strong enough.

I don't really care about what everyone else say, this is a very nice "fluff" manga to fill your fluff needs. The story is simple but it isnt pandering on the isekai readers, it has enough fluff to make up for using an overused trope and seriously this is cute. Atm it has all the isekai needs that i want and if you like OP characters, easy to hate antagonist, adorable art and fluff, then enjoy the ride with us

Fed-Kun's army
Why even bother with the drama in this fluff manga, the author created an absurdly op mc (that will undoubtedly be holding the idiot ball probably because the author doesn't understand how broken her ability is) and do the dumbasses in the royal family not understand just how strong the spirits whom the citizens of their kingdom worship as gods are? The foundation of this worldbuilding is absurd and the royal family are just too comically powerless as they are evil.

Group Leader
@Cathrain "Momma is a Shotacon. Momma is a God. Dad got plowed, he didn't find it odd."

Am I the only one wondering
if the Mom knows that the MC is a re-incarnator. Like she figured she couldn't have a biological kid with the Hero, so she grabbed a wandering soul, made a body for it, and slapped a "Daughter" name tag on it.

Aggregator gang
how is the translation at chter 8 while the "raws" are chapter 3?

Man the antagonist is in for a rude awakening when she actually confronts him. She's a genius in the body of a child and it's always children that get severely underestimated.

Dex-chan lover
If you want fluff, go ahead.

If you want a cute loli, go ahead.

If you want a good isekai, leave.

@Sorata4 Regarding the twin goddesses Vohl and Vahl, having read chapter 6 in Japanese I'm pretty sure that part was misinterpreted by the translator. They are not daughters of Origin, but elder sisters of Origin herself. The original Japanese reads: それが双女神ヴォールとヴァール、かーさまの双子のお姉さま達です。which translates roughly to: "They are the twin goddesses Vohl and Vahl, Mother's twin elder sisters." When Origin is speaking with Ellen in her room, she also refers to Vohl as Onee-sama, which would be weird when referring to your own child. So they are actually aunts of Ellen, not her sisters.

And their father would be Origin's father, whoever that is =)

Group Leader
Well! We will be fixing that then :D Thanks for letting us know about this problem. Terribly sorry about it :'( @hakugin98

Its stories like this that I really wonder why they had to make it a reincarnation tale. Couldnt you just have a spirit girl who has a fundamental understanding of her area of expertise without the Japanese angle?

Dex-chan lover
This is so boring I only hope the scheming prince brings some ntr shit onto MC family.

@monkey123 you sick fuck get the fuck outta this, you want NTR? go read other garbage that actually uses it as a plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread