Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

I adored the chinese title translation: "Dad strong mom ferocious and I am invincible". yep, that sums it up alright.

Ew, i'd rather puke, don't you dare hurt our Ellen, well she's way stronger than you anyway, still you're really ugly when you act like that, I always say it but people are neither beautiful nor ugly until they talk and you see their personality, at least I know I can't feel any attractiveness towards a person without knowing them, your personality tells me if you're good or no, I deserve more then just a pretty face which would become the ugliest the moment we hear you speak, tsk.
(Same for Ellen obv, she has a wonderful family, how dare you even think about that kind of things.)

It's just the two same people coming here and screaming how bad this manga is since idk how many days or months, it's just a bunch of no lives so y'all new readers don't mind them, they're the useless ones, obviously not this manga and also we should feel thankful towards the scanlators who always do their best for us, so instead of insulting, just enjoy or ignore.

Thank you for consistently putting an update every month! This manga is one of the few that I've been looking forward to and I'm so happy with all of your efforts!

Dex-chan lover
@MinGenius
Truth. I'm just going to go ahead and unfollow this thing.
The fake tension simply overshadows the carrying effect of the purty pictures.

some readers say that this comic is going downhill
some just blatantly hate it
but let me clarify, everything has it's ups and downs
but at least it's not bad as when I tried to create something.

lol

You get called out for your stupidity and lack of forth planning.

You keep laughing maniacally every time you get outsmarted in an attempt to distract.

WTF is the king thinking? Probably nothing...

Dex-chan lover
Shit would be good when there's more hentai! The mother got such a sexy outfit which just screams FANSERVICE! but nope, just slice of liiiiiiiife

lul title was translated into nazi german 🤣
Mein Vater ist ein Held, meine Mutter ein Geist und ich, die Tochter, eine Wiedergeborene!

Dex-chan lover
how the fuck is this rated so high? it is so fucking terrible.

better yet, what dumb fucking mangaka wanted to adapt this to manga form? is there literally nothing better? who the fuck writes a trash ass novel like this, and why would anyone draw it???

I like this manga but i dont like how the author is pushing the current story. It feels too forced atm

Users who are viewing this thread