Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

This is good tho. Atleast its not those isekai that just have many beast girl around him and being a very stupid, always in a smexy accident main character

Dex-chan lover
did something happen to the site? haven't been able to connect to it in like 2 weeks

No shade to the translators (thank you for your work).
Ngl, this manga is one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Its so overdramatic and the characters are all so unreasonable. The sharknado of reincarnation isekai. I’m reading to see how bad it gets and I dont recommend treating it seriously.

Oh wow, it got from 0 to a 100 real quick, woah, I really want to know what happens next, this chapter was so short lmao. Thanks for The translation to Nani ?! Scans, we appreciate it !

By reading the comments I understand that people here are just horny and searching for something where there's only naked girls...etc well this is obviously a wonderful manga and for once, I love the content and I can read it without searching for a plot other then boobs or d*cks, just go read h*ntai and eff off, we the actual human beings who still possess critical thinking, love to think about what this manga has to offer and the wonderful stories we can unveil through it and make theories of what might happen next not just of what part of the body we'll see next, tsk tsk such futilities, y'all are making the human race lose face.

This is so fucking cringy, it's so fucking vapid and tries to pretend it's some deep political drama even though it's as shallow as they come. It's actually just a parody lmao. 🤣

Good art, good premise at the beginning but the more i read it's become so cringy, stupid and overdramatic ew

Loved the dramatic blasting the prince into the wall as repayment to the king way more than helping her parents and uncle and blah— being lovey dovey idiots 😀 blast more ! Thanks translators.

@MinGenius i'm going to assume you're being satirical since your name is literally MinGENIUS. but on the off chance you are being serious then may you kindly fuck off? i like this manga but it IS stupid. the plot will create new "Revelations" purely to move the plot forward. it is fucking stupid and i still read it every month when it comes out

like i said i sincerely hope you're joking and not actually trying to use a manga to flex your intelligence

Fed-Kun's army
@exxp she just met him and she suddenly loved him? Nah man, even in Manga land she is a ho.

I don't get it? they are powerful spirits for god's sake just turn all of the royal family into a bloody mist. Would that not solve the problem? why talk to an annoying person when you can just get rid of him? Like her mother is just rearing to rid the world for a single hand touch yet they can't kill a few cursed and hated individuals?

i dropped it after this chapter, went from interested to bad. The logic is really weird and it doesn't follow up even in romance that the author try to bring. I dont feel comfortable with how author make things doesn't follow any rules, at least the plot and settings are good but nonsense rule and bad romannce/logic story. Sorry but this is my limit.

Isn't the main girl like a 20-30y old woman? Sometimes she acts like an adult and sometimes she act like she's actually 10. They should make up their mind.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the people of that kingdom should get rid of that entire "royal family" and its bloodline, that caused so much issues with the Spirits. Basically reset it all to zero with a new king, a new bloodline.

So who is that in last panel?
So in next will love triangel or love curse, wait a royal family bless by spirites but the highness bless by god.. so if war i think the highness will win.. i hope this arc have civil war..lol

Users who are viewing this thread