Taida na Akujoku Kizoku ni Tensei shita Ore, Scenario o Bukkowashitara Kikakugai no Maryoku de Saikyou ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A case of missing parents. His mom died giving birth to him so his father pampers him a lot as a result.

His dad is a nice person but he also absent from the house since aside from being a noble, he is also has a position in the government so Weiss was left all alone in his household without anyone to guide him. [I/SPOILER]
Knew it! Thanks for the info đź‘Ť

Dex-chan lover
Story seems about as average as it comes, but the art is pretty good so I'll keep reading

Contributor
*ERROR

One sentence missing stating how he found out about heal:
"I'm glad, I found out that it was exposed in the strategy book."
Another error is he stated he would go to school in 2 years not one.

@tamakoshi

Dex-chan lover
zc156d.png

Yeah, the action takes place in occupied Poland

Dex-chan lover
I suck at searching I've only read three of this so far. The Piggy duke, This one, and the sentai one. Ant other recs for good guy reincarnated into villain Manga/Manhwa
For me when I search for new manga, I find it easier to exclude the 10 to 15 tags I dislike, rather then craft the perfect combination of tags to include. I also find sorting by latest updates or new additions makes it easier to find series that are actively being translated.

Group Leader
Writing is what it is, maybe they thought using clichés allows for some liberties (which ig is true)

Art is good tho, worth picking up

Group Leader
Hey it's not villainess this time, followed (I'd follow a villainess manga too ngl)

Dex-chan lover
training arc didn't wait huh
And it wont ever stop even later on since while Weiss becomes strong after this initial training with Milk, he is still not OP since there are still alot of people out there stronger than him and his friends and classmates are not slacking off either and have constantly given him the run for his money so never stops training and learning.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No inherited memories from the person? Anyone want to bet on the odds that the S&M play with the maid was consensual, and she is actually sad (or even mad) that he is suddenly ignoring her?

Also, nice to see this kind of story where they skip all the annoying stuff about trying to keep ppl from realizing they are someone else, or even have to spend precious panel-estate to tell the ppl about being someone else.

Supporter
The premise isn’t groundbreaking, but the execution is solid for a first chapter with good comedy beats and enough character development that I actually understand the basics of the characters and want to see what happens next. Real trash doesn’t pull even that much off.

Dex-chan lover
Pg 33
TL/N saw: That one titan

Me saw: “my mama gave me that chain” run to car

Users who are viewing this thread