Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - In The State of a Woman

Dex-chan lover
Don't cite Wikipedia as a source, did your teacher never tell you that?
I'm not sure what's the point you are trying to make. Do you know why teachers tell you to not cite Wikipedia? Because it's an encyclopedia, it's not a primary source. You cannot use secondary sources in school assignments. This isn't a school assignment, I'm showing you the definition of something for your own reference. If you were making an actual assignment, you'd have to consult the extensive bibliography that the wikipedia page provides and write it from there.
Gender bending, as far as the fandom has always been concerned and always will be, is the act of a a person of one biological sex being magically changed into the opposite biological sex either via magical change or body swapping. That's it. Nothing else falls under the gender bender tag, certainly nothing to do with traps or crossdressing and trans is never gender bender.
I already explained this here, taggers are moved away from the term genderbender for a reason. Danbooru doesn't use it, neither does mangadex, and this change isn't recent either. You are describing a gender change, not a bend, and your dogmatic stance clashes with it because it's completely outdated and inaccurate.

Take two men. One of them gets hit with a "turn into a girl magic spell", the other gets hormone therapy and surgery etc. The first one was genderbent, the second one is trans.

The two of them proceed to live out the rest of their natural lives and eventually die and are buried. Time passes and a thousand years later with no context available to them, Archaeologists dig up the bones and conclude the first one was a woman and the latter one was a man. That's the difference, the former has to try and convince people they're really a man because physically they're 100% a woman and the magic has effectively rewritten history as if their body was always female, while the latter has to convince people of the opposite because they are not women biologically and they are still missing the relevant organs as well as the fact that their body's growth as a man up to that point is still set in stone.

In all of human history so far, exactly 0 trans people have changed their sex. They've legally changed their gender, but that is not your biological sex. You say you were born in the wrong body and want to try and fix that? Great, work hard and do your best to live true to that, perhaps it will bring you comfort. Transitional surgery and drugs however are not a magic spell and should never be mistaken as such, and as for people who call themselves "trans" rather than as a "woman" or as a "man" and nothing else then I have to greatly question their motives, because if you believe you're really a woman mentally then why would you ever do anything or call yourself anything that would cast doubt on that 'fact'? Just be a woman and call yourself as such, end of story.
Have you ever heard the expression that "sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic"? The only reason you can make that argument today is because genetic therapy, hormone therapy and surgery haven't advanced enough for you not to tell the difference in every trans case (even though there are a lot of trans people out there today that pretty much "pass the social test" and get ignored as cis, especially fully transitioned trans men).

However, your argument doesn't work on this manga chapter, because the character has his mind intact, despite his body being a woman, which means the magic didn't go all the way, as you'd hope. Knowing the author, I'm pretty sure he'll covey the idea in the next chapter that the rape will cause him to have a woman-like mind (whatever that means to the author's degenerate brain), but that's the fucked up thing you'd come to expect. It's not magic though, it's mind break.

You also ignore the fact that there are women out there that are genetically XY, but have a female phenotype, and they were simply born this way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A woman can still be a lesbian despite having forced intercourse with a man.
You are almost there. All you need to understand is now is that the woman is one, because she sees herself that way, regardless of the body she has. In most cases that body also has all the traits associated with the female sex, but that doesn't have to be like that at all.

If she feels sexual attracted to just other women, then yes, she's a lesbian and she was forced to have straight sex with a man (as long as the man is one, because he sees himself that way, regardless of the body he has).

The problem here is that you are defining men and women as you externally perceive them, and that's not accurate at all. Turning this back to you, you are the only person that can tell with any sort of accuracy what your own gender is to everyone else. Your orientation will be defined by the kind of people you are attracted to, and the orientation of a sexual act is defined by the gender of the characters and their relationship.

Going back to the manga, the raped character has said he is a man, even if his body has female traits. We also know that the MC considers himself a man. Therefore, they engaged in a gay sexual act, since they are both men. How the sex was executed is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The definition of a woman is an adult female human being.
That definition is outdated and reductive. And again, the character in this manga wouldn't identify with that definition at all (again, he clearly sees himself as a man). Not all women are adult female human beings, because the definition of women extends far beyond that (the same goes to the definition of a man, as the situation of this manga chapter clearly shows).

It's pretty clear you aren't listening to what people are telling you here, nor you have any desire to consider anything else, so this is my last message to you. Take care.

Dex-chan lover
the mc went as long as there's a hole there's a way. Also I wonder what if everyone in the comment section were to gb into a girl.

Dex-chan lover
However, your argument doesn't work on this manga chapter, because the character has his mind intact, despite his body being a woman, which means the magic didn't go all the way, as you'd hope.
Your comment is long and dumb as all hell, you're not going to get it no matter how much I explain it so I'll just mention this part in particular: Gender bender and identity death are two completely separate things, being magically turned into a girl physically doesn't also mean being turned into one mentally.

Dex-chan lover
Please go back to Tumblr where you belong. You're having an sjw meltdown in the comments section of one of the most unapologetically degenerate manga and somehow you're trying to take the high ground.
I don't use tumblr and never did. But hey, I'm the target of your first message! That's quite the accomplishment.
So in your mind, degenerates can only have one point of view? That's deep...
There's no high ground here, readers of this manga don't have it, and that includes me.

Dex-chan lover
Then stop acting like you have it. You are pretty blatant in disregarding people who disagree with you and talking down to them when they point out holes in your logic.
I just find fascinating how people here interpret this manga chapter. I counter point their arguments and point holes in their logic as well, and I explain why: that's not disregarding, that's just disagreeing. And I stop replying seriously when people insult or show they aren't interested in reading what I wrote, because I sure read what they wrote.

It's pretty interesting that you think I believe I have the high ground... Where does that come from?

I wonder what happened to the slaves the girls used to have. Do they get set free?

Also, what's up with Zulu? She starts out in a jail cell like MC but then she runs around like nothing and has access to all sorts of stuff. Did she ever have to fight in the three or so weeks that have passed? And maybe she's loaded because for all of MC's wins there is never any mention of prize money. I saw some art of her that seemed like a little bit of a spoiler but that probably just hints at what sort of history she has with Zayd.

Fine has the most sexiest outfit I have ever seen, It makes my dick cry seeing nothing but rags replace that free dozen bust pack of clothing 😔

Double-page supporter
I just find fascinating how people here interpret this manga chapter. I counter point their arguments and point holes in their logic as well, and I explain why: that's not disregarding, that's just disagreeing. And I stop replying seriously when people insult or show they aren't interested in reading what I wrote, because I sure read what they wrote.

It's pretty interesting that you think I believe I have the high ground... Where does that come from?
I can see why people keep saying it's pointless to reply to you. You don't seem to realize the patronizing attitude you've been holding throughout this thread and acting like you're some enlightened intellectual on gender theory. In which case, there's little point in continuing to engage with you as my attentions are better spent on other pursuits that are doubtlessly more interesting than this so this will be my last comment here.

Users who are viewing this thread