Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Another Me

we are having a discussion that stemmed from the discussion of fanservice, if you must ask, it started when talking about the design of the ninja who i deemed could have been less.....nothingness while still being attractive and sexy
still doesn't make sense considering the series you're reading,this series was set up to be super hyper-sexualized, and for me personally it's not a problem when series have super sexualized design and barely any clothing since different stuff appeal to different peoples and that's not a problem,there are plenty of games/series where there isn't sexualization and not barely naked which appeal to peoples who don't like that stuff and there are series who have both for peoples who don't care about that stuff...ect

the reason why there more of the sexy stuff is because it's more popular/sells more (i'm talking more about your average dude who don't even think about going to forums about some game/series in internet,since opinions in internet sometimes don't align with outside),the "sells more" is not only in this case but for exemple i see many complaints in internet how open-world games that are saturating the market are boring and how they prefer more "compact" experience but often the sales difference is gigantic. which is my point if an ascpect (in this case hyper sexiness) help a game sells more it's normal for them to try to to focus on it since after all those are a business and profit is most of the time what matters the most,many companies don't have the luxury to try other things and especially not mangakas who are 500 time more vulnerable can have their series axed at any moment,they will do anything to try to capture more audiance as possible and if this manga is already an erotica it make sense to go all on it.

you said we can have both but imo we also can have only sexualized series and only non-sexualized series...ect,it's fine to not try to appeal different audiances at the same time.
after all options exist in market and everyone will pick what he wants and don't have a problem with.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
still doesn't make sense considering the series you're reading,this series was set up to be super hyper-sexualized, and for me personally it's not a problem when series have super sexualized design and barely any clothing since different stuff appeal to different peoples and that's not a problem,there are plenty of games/series where there isn't sexualization and not barely naked which appeal to peoples who don't like that stuff and there are series who have both for peoples who don't care about that stuff...ect

the reason why there more of the sexy stuff is because it's more popular/sells more (i'm talking more about your average dude who don't even think about going to forums about some game/series in internet,since opinions in internet sometimes don't align with outside),the "sells more" is not only in this case but for exemple i see many complaints in internet how open-world games that are saturating the market are boring and how they prefer more "compact" experience but often the sales difference is gigantic. which is my point if an ascpect (in this case hyper sexiness) help a game sells more it's normal for them to try to to focus on it since after all those are a business and profit is most of the time what matters the most,many companies don't have the luxury to try other things and especially not mangakas who are 500 time more vulnerable can have their series axed at any moment,they will do anything to try to capture more audiance as possible and if this manga is already an erotica it make sense to go all on it.

you said we can have both but imo we also can have only sexualized series and only non-sexualized series...ect,it's fine to not try to appeal different audiances at the same time.
after all options exist in market and everyone will pick what he wants and don't have a problem with.
what i mean is that while the series is hypersexualised at its core, it is possible to do sexy outfits that do not involve just the person wearing a minima of clothing and nothing else. it feels lazy when the authors only idea for "oh hey lets make this character violently attractive" is to make the character just fully naked basically. i understand that it's an erotica, i won't be the one arguing on that, i'm making a general complaint that many people think the less clothing the sexier when we know that's not true. this might be cause i'm asexual but even if many outfits are meant to be sexy it just takes me out of the story when they basically wear nothing as an outfit

Users who are viewing this thread