Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Another Me

Double-page supporter
Bless you Michael Zaki for bringing us Dark Soles \[T]/

Dex-chan lover
I was already sweating buckets about the potential incoming NTR especially after watching Mary losing like this and now that feeling of immening doom will have to fester for 3 months?

Wow... We are getting cucked and cock teased at the same time.

Double-page supporter
So you're saying playing Dark Souls renders you fearless of death? Sounds about right.

Dex-chan lover
The man who knows of jolly cooperation knows no fear, for he will live on forever beside the god of war.
I53gxN6.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well fellow gentlemen and men of culture i will return to my slumber until march (im crying)

Dex-chan lover
"I (or rather, my clones) have no self-preservation instinct because I played Dark Souls" is cringe, I'm sorry.
Fits the tone of the series; a cringe phrase for a cringe moment in a cringe manga.

And we wouldn't want it any other way.

Double-page supporter
For women, the less they wear, the higher protection they get. At least base on all the game i've played, lol
i know, and it makes sense for a ninja to be light, but fucking hell, wear something.................unless like your ability ends up being something like "dish out more damage the more you take" or like absorb damage to dish it back but feel the pain

but seriously, why don't the people who design those dumb outfits realise that, you don't have to show 90% skin to have a character be attractive

look at how internet reacted to characters like Arlecchino in genshin impact (i mean women in suits are just...............damn

Dex-chan lover
Fits the tone of the series; a cringe phrase for a cringe moment in a cringe manga.

And we wouldn't want it any other way.
I suppose... and it's not like Naruto and Twice (My Hero Academia) doesn't do sacrificial clones.

It's just outright mentioning Dark Souls and... immediately Praising The Sun took me out of my suspension of disbelief AND caused massive amounts of cringe. It's still funny, but cringe. 😅

i know, and it makes sense for a ninja to be light, but fucking hell, wear something.................unless like your ability ends up being something like "dish out more damage the more you take" or like absorb damage to dish it back but feel the pain

but seriously, why don't the people who design those dumb outfits realise that, you don't have to show 90% skin to have a character be attractive

look at how internet reacted to characters like Arlecchino in genshin impact (i mean women in suits are just...............damn
I mean games like fgo and azur lane exist with their erogious design. Using the internet as a way to gauge interest in design can not paint a whole picture. Oversexualized for women have existed since forever, and that was because it does sell very well.

Double-page supporter
I mean games like fgo and azur lane exist with their erogious design. Using the internet as a way to gauge interest in design can not paint a whole picture. Oversexualized for women have existed since forever, and that was because it does sell very well.
yeah i know, and in the end, i'm not against sexy designs and shit, though sometimes it can be too much when all the women are super sexualised for example yet the guys have like, generic fantasy stuff
in my opinion we can have both, we can have female characters that are dressed sexy, and some that are dressed cool and more. Like it's completely possible to appreciate all types of styles for characters i'm just a bit sad that most of the time companies just go for the "easy route"

Users who are viewing this thread