Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Carelessness

Dex-chan lover
So if Mikami wins in the end do we have to add a gender-bender tag? Wasn't there a Drug that changed the gender of losing males or something like that?
Man, poor Musashi gonna get cucked (and maybe being turned to girl and got banged too) :haa:
I think you forget that the Winner takes the Partner of the Opponent in this round, not the Combatant.

Meaning, when Mikami win, he gets the Konoichi, not the Samurai guy (if he loses, Mary goes to the Samurai guy, while Mikami stays safe).

Well, in a way we can say that this upcoming rounds are one where Mikami could potentially lose without any major drawback, as long as he has throwaway slave partners (aka., someone who isn't worth keeping around).

But currently Mikami doesn't have anyone like that (other than maybe that Gender-bended girl), so he has to win his matches to protect his current Slave Harem.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And then, there is the sex change potion too....
It's not going to be used during this and the upcoming matches.

Because the matches in the current round are going to be Paired 2v2. And the Winner takes the losers partner.

Meaning it would always be the Partner Girl who is going to be the prize (unless they allow same-sex pairs for the 2v2 rounds).

Double-page supporter
First wtf is gonna to happen to that kid if those 2 loses? Second Holy shit mikami stop with that pride shit. And third will this fight last more than 5 chapters?
Luna has likely fucked herself over if she loses. Luna and her slaves are basically walking red flags this chapter. Her saying she idolized Desmos and Zayd, and making a power play move to overtake Zayd's seat at the coliseum. Along with the fact that she mentioned dropping a significant amount of money on the slaves and their ability to win this fight. An L for her here could potentially see Luna find herself into slave status.

Then you got Musashi and Suzu who want to be together but essentially can't. But they managed to run off together where the opportunity to elope was always there, yet Musashi straight up is shown turning Suzu down. Combine that with Musashi planning to enslave Mary and gift wrap her as a sex slave to his grandfather, and all the marriage talk... It's setting up for Mikagami taking Suzu away from Musashi.

Dex-chan lover
Mikagami has not been super keen on the winner's "privilege" so far for most of his matches. I don't think there will be any intentional NTR happening here. Now, Mikagami might be forced to bang Rin as per the rules of the arena, but like some of the others, he will probably be reluctant to do so. Perhaps there might be some sort of group sex schenanigans where Mikagami gives them both the opportunity to confess their true feelings for each other and then lets them bang each other instead of him doing the deed.
Or maybe that Samurai guy is the type who would give up on the Konoichi girl as soon as they lose, considering her to be spoiled goods since she would get owned by someone else.

I mean, that Samurai guy is supposed to like having fun with the girls, but for some reason he isn't touching the Konoichi girl, and focusing on the Purity until marriage aspect for her.

Dex-chan lover
they got the flashback this chapter that means in the next 2 chapters they'll lose. looks like musashi is about to get cucked and i'm all here for it.

Dex-chan lover
Mikagami has not been super keen on the winner's "privilege" so far for most of his matches. I don't think there will be any intentional NTR happening here. Now, Mikagami might be forced to bang Rin as per the rules of the arena, but like some of the others, he will probably be reluctant to do so. Perhaps there might be some sort of group sex schenanigans where Mikagami gives them both the opportunity to confess their true feelings for each other and then lets them bang each other instead of him doing the deed.
you remember that the aphrodisiac forces the 2 who drink it to fuck right? there's a 0% chance mikagami doesn't fuck her.

Dex-chan lover
Or maybe that Samurai guy is the type who would give up on the Konoichi girl as soon as they lose, considering her to be spoiled goods since she would get owned by someone else.

I mean, that Samurai guy is supposed to like having fun with the girls, but for some reason he isn't touching the Konoichi girl, and focusing on the Purity until marriage aspect for her.
Because he's clearly in love with her, just as she is with him. Unfortunately, due to his position, they are not allowed to publicly be together. That's why his focus is on becoming head of the family so he can do what he wants, which is to take her as his bride. Not sure how you missed that, it seems fairly obvious.

Dex-chan lover
you remember that the aphrodisiac forces the 2 who drink it to fuck right? there's a 0% chance mikagami doesn't fuck her.
And he's been reluctant to do so several times. I think Mikagami has figured it out, since he so obviously provoked her into losing her cool with the "he doesn't love you" line. That's why I think when he eventually wins, there will be shenanigans in the back rooms that allows those two to finally be honest with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Mikagami is a best a pragmatist. He's not gonna give a shit about their relationship. This has never even come close to that kind of story. He might not be the most enthused "winner" but he's gotten used to the situation and it really doesn't phase him. Hell "I'm really a man!" didn't even phase him.

A far more likely outcome is somehow Mikagami ends up fighting Musashi again (maybe after Luna ends up confined for her debts) but this time with his new slave Suzu (Rin) as his partner, which causes Musashi to get very tilted. That is a far more likely outcome in the tone of this story.

Dex-chan lover
Dam Nat20 and a critical hit!
That deal a lot of emotional damage!
Im guessing his next technique will be clone suicide bomber attack.

Thanks everyone at Akatsuki Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
lol, so he was a pos too? I guess he had to be otherwise MC would be in trouble, given who this guy is and what is at stake.

Dex-chan lover
Because he's clearly in love with her, just as she is with him. Unfortunately, due to his position, they are not allowed to publicly be together. That's why his focus is on becoming head of the family so he can do what he wants, which is to take her as his bride. Not sure how you missed that, it seems fairly obvious.
It's not that i missed that, i just chose to doubt it, especially after some of the dialogues from that Samurai guy, like giving Mary to his Grandfather (upon winning the match) as a tribute/payment to smooth things over.

Users who are viewing this thread