Reincarnation Colosseum - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Aren’t My Skills Too Much of a Small Fry...?

Contributor
So he really just copies the skill from the one he fights with currently? That is really a trash skill... if he can keep them the story would be different...

Dex-chan lover
Cell isnt a copy character tho, he came pre-programed with techniques in his dna. It aint the same.

In general, copying is never OP.

Or what you can copy is limited or you are limited at one at a time like kirby.

Dex-chan lover
So he really just copies the skill from the one he fights with currently? That is really a trash skill... if he can keep them the story would be different...
Wouldn't make the story interesting, he'd be super strong and fights effortlessly with all of his stolen skill. Here he has to think, calculate and strategize to utilize his current stolen skills (his stolen version is inferior no less) to win against the superior original user.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cell isnt a copy character tho, he came pre-programed with techniques in his dna. It aint the same.

In general, copying is never OP.

Or what you can copy is limited or you are limited at one at a time like kirby.
The new prisoner android in db super can copy multiple skills, technique and it's as strong as the original although it has a time limit iirc. He's depicted as strong asf. Our mc here copies an inferior version + it's limited to his current opponent so he can't stack his skills and become super OP so it's interesting cause he has to think, calculate and strategize.

Dex-chan lover
I already did that's why I'm happy it's mentioned. It's fun so why not?
I see. Maybe I should go back to that and check if I have "leveled up" enough for it. Been a couple of years since I read 2/3 chapters.

MD@Home
A Woman must only have a vagina or i like to call pussy. I am very gender Pacific i don't even call a woman tomboy i call her tomgirl because i don't call a woman a man
Dude, it's okay, you are free to like or dislike whatever you want. Nobody asked you to switch shores, nobody demanded you to change identities, nobody requested you to denounce interests. There is space for everyone; no need to get so violently defensive from the mere acts of other people stating their preferences or interests, in jest or otherwise.

…

But since you so rabidly insist on jumping down the throats of anyone and everyone who does even so much as hint at any concept, notion, or idea you happen to perceive to be threatening your fragile sexuality, let me indulge you.

It literally said,
grew herself a [penis]
It literally did not say, "withered away her vagina and replaced it with a penis", "shrank her breasts to nothing", "dissolved her uterus and ovaries", "resized the proportions of her pelvis, ribcage, skullbone, jawbone, femur, etc. to match male anatomy", "rewired her neuron network", "recoded her XX chromosomes into XY ones", or "reindoctrinated herhimself with guns and bacon over shoes and gossip". (Silly stereotype for emphasis, I'm disappointed to see needed to be spelt out.)
No. All it said was that "she" (note the "her" in "herself") would gain (as in, receive in addition to existing faculties) a functionally usable penis. And if you're scared and afraid of a fleshy appendage (drawn and fictitious no less) whose only reason to be shaped like it is is to match its counterpart during intercourse that it co-evolved with, with the only notable, noteworthy, and relevant effects being an increase in anatomical versatility and the addition of a new erogenous zone, and not because it's what makes a man a man (because it's not; men have penises because they are men; men aren't men because they have penises; causality and shit, you know), I can only pity you.

I am gender Pacific i don't even call a woman tomboy i call her tomgirl
You're what? "Pacific"? Dude, you can't even tell one word from another, and you're already trying to redefine them?

And it disagrees with you just because it has "boy" in the name? Are you really that fragile to feel threatened by a word introduced as early as the 16th century? What about "boyish"? Are you scared of that, too? What about "flamboyant"? Does that count? Must women be called "flamgirlant" now instead? Seriously, this is as baseless and artificial as refusing to spell "woman" because it has "man" in it. Words were created to be able to describe and communicate things. Words don't make things.

You know what Pacific means? It means, roughly, "the silent one". You should try this silent thing some, for as the saying goes, "it's better to remain silent and to let others suspect you an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread