Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Forest of the Great

well this was retarded. So they just fast forward/skip the story about him joining them and acquiring a talent. Boring as hell. ?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the way they skipped the main turning point that they have been hyping from the start of the manga really pisses me off. Dunno, if I wanna keep reading this, might give it another chance later.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever thought that it would be a good idea to turn the first few pages entirely red, please take a shower and rethink your life decisions. It's terribly hurting my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that newton's equation of gravity is as wrong as it gets and thus the dispute between ein and newton.
Well it is still correct because he is not doing it on bigger or very very small objects though.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah so its one of those skills that work based on what would be considered stealing
And not just limited to objects
So like stealing a life or basically anything that could make grammatical sense?

Aggregator gang
This better be a "protagonist becomes antagonist" story. And I'm glad there's no annoying "mentor" character, although, I still hate the Musashi girl because of her resemblance to one.

Double-page supporter
can't he just straight up take people's organs away? sounds like an op skill to me

Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein's personalities are swapped. In the real world, it's Albert that has the joker personality, while Isaac is the more strict and serious one.

"hero theif"
Friend who was reading with me: isnt that the description for one of the persona in persona 5
Me: What so everything is a persona reference now just like jojo
*pages later*
Friend - :)
Me - 0_0

Users who are viewing this thread