Reincarnation no Kaben

No happy shounen vibes here, but this battle oriented manga is really great. Many thanks for the groups translating it, i hope i can see more chapters soon

Thanks @PurpleQualia, the unfortunate truth is crap like you described is whats popular. I tend to avoid stories like this because they are annoying af if anything.

@mokhaliq23@RagingDragon you seriously expect somebody to pick it up when its not a wuxia, harem, generic isekai harem?

Get real, thats what most TLs do on this site now, translate garbage. Ever since the great annex of groups.

@Meybi Everything you say is true. Its a shame than in an era with more groups than ever hidden gems like this get overlooked in favour of shitty isekais. At least most of the time.

wow man, this manga seemed really good at first but when the mc turned into a pussy and suddenly wants to help them???!? wtf happened to you wanting all the talent you can get. this basically ruined it for me

Yooooo I couldn't find this for so long. It was one of my favorites by far. Thank you so much to however picked it up!

Vol 12 dude on the cover got me thinking that he is Solomon king of Israel with the number 72 on his tie.

Users who are viewing this thread