Reincarnation no Kaben

Dex-chan lover
@doomtc pretty sure the author made their research thus those lines the thing is they are still different people in comparison with their historical figure just like how
Hitler is actually a nice kid and isn’t about world domination killing jews and german master race

@greatninja3
If the author did his research, then why did he have Simo's power involve a scope? I understand that Sinners as people are separate from their historical ancestors, but how could he goof the one famous detail of Simo?

This is a good manga. 8/10. Some dudes have superpowers and they're reincarnations of historical figures. Not realistic at all, don't come into this manga looking for real history either. This manga is about people with superpowers fighting each other and it has pretty interesting story. I recommend it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that is Da Vinci, right? Because Da Vinci always considered as a hidden genius in art and science.. looking at how FGO pictured him as well

It was good at first. I was hyped as hell. The main character was going to play EVERY side of this fight and take home every benefit.

He was gonna betray his comrades, take their amazing talents, it was all very in character of what we've seen from him up until then... and then he suddenly tells Immortal Solider his ENTIRE PLAN, and the Immortal Soldier just completely accepts it and is completely fine with everyone he cares about getting betrayed. Which is not at ALL in character, given that not even 2 chapters ago, he was planning on shooting first and asking questions later simply because of the SUSPICION that the main character might be a spy.

And, for some fucking reason, we then get a flashback to him telling the Musashi girl literally everything about his whole plan. I can only assume that the authors suddenly realized that they had a female main character and they needed her to remain important to the plot, so that's where the random ass flashback where she gets every piece of information came from. And for some reason, SHE doesn't care about the possibility of her entire friend group getting betrayed either. It's just like, what the fuck? Where is this confidence in this random person coming from? You've known him for a grand total of MAYBE a few weeks.

That's just about where the story starts to become a lot less enjoyable and it never really picks back up.

Idk what to say.. Like, around 9 years for 19 volumes? Dayum this author cooks a bit too long

Users who are viewing this thread