Reiwa no Dara-san - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I was initially wondering if they might try hooking up Dara and the MMC, if there is any romance for her that is, but now I'm wondering if the carpenter might come back - since he's a god and all. If that's the case, given Dara's arm was cursed with extreme longing for him, you'd assume he's then the end goal of the series, at least romantically for her.

edit:Oh, and it appears that FMC and MMC are the decedents of the young spiritual trainee turned master (just looks at the frekles on her face, and MMC's face), rather than the carpenter like I initially assumed - since the carpenter can no longer get with women since he's essentially 'tied' to Dara, and a relationship outside of that would incur her wrath.

Dri

Ya know, it makes me wonder. Since we all know that supernatural stuff isn't real, these wandering priestess and exorcists from centuries ago were really just con artists—selling nonsense and performing fake rituals for money or trade goods.

It was a whole industry perpetuated by superstition and tradition. These poor villagers and peasants who lived hundreds of years ago, barely surviving at the time, gave up precious resources for nothing. =/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ya know, it makes me wonder. Since we all know that supernatural stuff isn't real, these wandering priestess and exorcists from centuries ago were really just con artists—selling nonsense and performing fake rituals for money or trade goods.

It was a whole industry perpetuated by superstition and tradition. These poor villagers and peasants who lived hundreds of years ago, barely surviving at the time, gave up precious resources for nothing. =/
There's that but there are people in the past that tried to remove the veil of the mysteries of the world but got screwed over by someone. Perfect example is the renaissance era where a lot of people are persecuted by the church when they tried to study the natural world.

It doesn't mean that religion is at fault here. We had Catholic priests in the past that made great discoveries in the field of science and most of modern mathematics are attributed to the hard work of the religious people of the Islam faith who laid it's foundation. It's always someone who fears gaining knowledge or who's extremely ignorant that sets us back a few years, sometimes hundreds of years.

But did you know that rituals are also a part of the human psyche? Without them, we are faced alone with the uncertainty of life. Having a daily routine like having breakfast, brushing teeth, and taking a shower wasn't part of human life thousands of years ago. But nowadays, if you don't shower for a few days, you feel ill. Rituals have become a human routine. Festivals or prayers to a god at the beginning of a season can lift people's spirits. Even if gods might not be real, in the minds of common folks, they are there to aid their lives, hoping for abundant crops and the safety of their daily life to remain the same as yesterday.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry miss mom but trying to hide your curve under thick knitted sweater wont hide that fat tight-mom-jeans ass

Fed-Kun's army
As this point you might as well just come out with it. Even if the mom didn't already know (and it seems like she does), she kind of gave the vibe that the truth would be nbd to her.
Wanted to comment this as well. Thank you for verbalizing it.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, since following author's and manga's PR twitter accs I got a bit spoiled of ep 35-36 and now I'm leally looking forward to know how things get to that and how they will resolve that. Oh boi, even more waiting.

But I'd rather wait and get quality translation (with a bonus page of explanations, love shit like this <3) than rushing scanlators. Thank you for your work, scanlators!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Con artist know that they are faking things up, those people (most of them at least) actually believe in what they are doing

Dex-chan lover
what kind of laughing sound was Hinata making lol XD

thanks for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread