Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
I was expecting her house to be an old archaic shrine... the disappointment that I experience in this chapter are immesuareble, but either way good chapter and I really like how there is a continous flashback in every chapter. I really hate the sister priest though (be honest I bet every reader who read this manga also hate her), she shall be damned in hell for eternity.

Dex-chan lover
Lol so now that we've cleared up the centuries old TV, what do y'all think Dara watches?

Is the plot twist gonna be she's actually the evil sister cursed to look like her twin (sharp eyes) and she just became nice after decades/centuries?

I'd hope not. They tease her backstory so much that I'm really invested her getting Justice/Redemption somehow. If it turns out she was the evil one all along it'd ruin that. Not to mention, earlier chapters made it seem like the "good" sister was successfully ambushed and murdered, so a bait and switch wouldn't make much sense.

Dex-chan lover
How to guarantee you have a plot for your next arc: PLANT DEATH FLAGS EVERYWHERE. 📚📚📚
Thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (damn their mom has nice assets. I'd like her to bury my crotch deep in her fluffy marshmallow chest. Little wonder these two are so audacious with such a vivacious and outwardly confident mother like her).

Dex-chan lover
Moms is huge. Dara san looks cute. Kaoru being kaoru, perverted mind.

Dex-chan lover
this older priestess sister is just. so evil. dara didnt deserve this cursing whatsoever :(

Dex-chan lover
Why is Kaoru's maid outfit directly from some H-doujin? That boy is a bimbo... I mean himbo, goddammit... this brat is shortcircuiting my brain.

I wonder if the sister is also going to be some malign spirit as well? It would kind of feel unsatisfying after everything she has done if there is no confrontation or payback.
I will not accept it if she had a long or fulfilling life after that, she HAS to have had a miserable and painful life or died horribly and painfully, I will not accept anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread