Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Just when you think her sister couldn't get any more scummy, instead of owning up to killing her sister due to her being the supposed 'cause' of the problem, she tried to go for silencing the witnesses and becoming blameless. And her man-obsessed brain really couldn't think of any other reason Dara's village liked her other than sleeping with every man. Gross and shallow, she was.

Dex-chan lover
Na
Shit got hella dark really quick. It's to be expected. i just hope nothing ruins the friendship she has with the kids. That would be a heartbreaker.
Nah it was always dark since chapter 1 by various of those reasons:
  • the dark past mini flash back in every chapter (including that since the start she explain what happened to her, the town and her family)
  • the stalking vigilance of new characters when the snake lady feel suspicious movements related to our lovely trap
  • the really explicit creepy warnings with explanations of what will happen (yeah she explain what will happen if you do the same thing the influencer do, since chapter before)
  • the ghost in the birthday before the snake lady came, the entire scene when they came to the snake lady secret house in the underworld

Dex-chan lover
Wow and here I thought all the bad things would be left in the tragic back story and on the same day that I found out the Author is doing a R18 version on their fanbox. Weird.
I know that there was h of this manga, but I didn't know the author was the one who drew it.

Dex-chan lover
Just when you think her sister couldn't get any more scummy, instead of owning up to killing her sister due to her being the supposed 'cause' of the problem, she tried to go for silencing the witnesses and becoming blameless. And her man-obsessed brain really couldn't think of any other reason Dara's village liked her other than sleeping with every man. Gross and shallow, she was.
Is their mother not his sister (she looks the same as her daugther but with more boo... more tall), and I thing they said that is one of the responsibilities of the family and that is one of those reason the grandpa is too creepied out about that mountain (and the warnings about never go near the CURSED mountain)

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story: NEVER get involved in occult shit, except as a last resort against other occult shit (guaranteed success not included).
Other moral of the story: Doing occult shit for clicks is even dumber, not that it stopped most people. Dumbasses would do anything for clicks, even if it meant someone dying.

Users who are viewing this thread