Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Is their mother not his sister (she looks the same as her daugther but with more boo... more tall), and I thing they said that is one of the responsibilities of the family and that is one of those reason the grandpa is too creepied out about that mountain (and the warnings about never go near the CURSED mountain)
...I was talking about the flashback at the start of Dara's past???

Dex-chan lover
Even if the curse wasn't real and they survived their little trip, what they did was extremely insensitive, maybe even criminally so.
They desecrated a local shrine after intruding into a forbidden zone. All for a few clicks.
They didn't deserve death, but they should have been sued had the occult in this manga not been real and deadly.
It's the same thing as vandalizing a church or desecrating a cemetery.
Or like a british tourist vandalizing the Colosseum in Rome, to use a recent real-life example.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I'm surprised they (the streamers) actually died, it came across as them being saved and knocked out by our snek lady. RIP.
Can't wait for next chapter, when the sister suffers the consequences of her actions.

Dex-chan lover
"Moshi moshi, SCP Foundation Tokyo branch, how may I help you?
Ah, agent Tanaka, what's the matter?"

"WHAT? Containment breach?! How bad is it? Oh, subject re-contained by local asset? Oh, thank God. So, what's the problem? What's that? Possibility of internet leakage? Goddammit, the Internet division will not be happy about this."

"Alright, I'll send the priority red plugging request to them. Be sure to have the full report ready by tomorrow morning, agent. The Site Director must be informed about this."

Supporter
I'm actually mildly surprised at this twist, but i like it haha. Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
She forgot to say it's just a prank.
USN38Px.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If you see a shrine that is intentionally hidden, yet very well taken care of, and very much walled off,
DON'T MESS WITH IT.
---
During my fellowship in remote region, it was my team member that noted that some trees in the middle of nowhere is somehow "fenced" with short fence and have remains of small offering.
Nothing "big" happen with our team, but we make sure to tell other members not to get close to it and avoid travel at night near it.
No upside on messing with those kinda things.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Na

Nah it was always dark since chapter 1 by various of those reasons:
  • the dark past mini flash back in every chapter (including that since the start she explain what happened to her, the town and her family)
  • the stalking vigilance of new characters when the snake lady feel suspicious movements related to our lovely trap
  • the really explicit creepy warnings with explanations of what will happen (yeah she explain what will happen if you do the same thing the influencer do, since chapter before)
  • the ghost in the birthday before the snake lady came, the entire scene when they came to the snake lady secret house in the underworld

There's always been an underlying element of darkness and the occult but this is the first time anyone in the modern era has died, and it was quite sudden and brutal. Definitely qualifies as 0-100.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the synopsis of Mega Lady, I wonder why did the two doctors made all 10 robots female, each uniquely designed. :meguusmug:

The question you should be asking is what her sisters look like. ProtoLady is probably cool af, but what about the equivalent of Bass? Does her booty make the earth quake?

Users who are viewing this thread