Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
OMG. Dara is so hot.

Moms is true tomboy. I wonder how the father look like.

Dara dakimakura also cool.

Dex-chan lover
Um correct me if i'm wrong but i the las flashback she didnt have 6 arms?... so those 6 arms, are 1 from her (the other is curse) 1 for her sister, and the las 4 are from her mother and father?

Also great Punk Rock Dara desing.
A pair from her sister, father and mother, probably because those 3 are the most spiritually powerful around. The rest of the limbs/villagers are offered as sacrifice to the snake god's body.

Ehem, now that being said
z8eifn.jpg

This is too fucking hot im not even into this style but gods above and below restrain this foolish soul because i am down bad in the worst way i understand kaoru now this is peak PEAK I TELL YOU

Dex-chan lover
That plushie is at some point going to attack him or be a drone for Dara-san to use long distance won't it? I love this series though with the snake head's bringing their vessel into play I think Miko over in Meiruko-san won't have to worry any longer about being alone in the possessed gal just wanting to be pals camp anymore.

Dex-chan lover
One of her last thoughts before fulling fusing with the snake was of Jurota's smile... She loved him too :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Oh my lord...Goth punk Dara has brought my horny self to my knees. She is SOOOOOO ATTRACTIVE. Not only are we as readers aren't worthy of such a look, some of us weren't ready.

Author absolutely cooked here. Peak character design.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Hinata is scarely good hairdresser, even if she has practice with her brother.

Big-Tittied-Punk-Snek-Waifu... WHY GOD, WHY ARE WE HERE JUST TO SUFFER, WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME WHAT I WANT.

Oh yeah, Dara-san... trusting Kaoru to be a good judge of what is strange is a great idea.

This brat is using his teacher like an in-house tailor.

And... despite the fear she felt initially... it is clear their mother is the origin of their unflappable nature.

Users who are viewing this thread