Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Um correct me if i'm wrong but i the las flashback she didnt have 6 arms?... so those 6 arms, are 1 from her (the other is curse) 1 for her sister, and the las 4 are from her mother and father?
I was under the impression that she had no arms left at all, and stole a pair from her sister and her parents each.

Dex-chan lover
Dara does looks nice with that style.

I'm more into Kaoru though with his headband and twintails on both the outfits he wears.

Traps are the best

Dex-chan lover
the lore vs seeing Dara now is so startling yet I'm not complaining.

Thanks for the translation and all the work put into it! Great job as always!!

Yeah, that's a great idea there, Dara. Just tell Kaoru to report to you if anything weird happens with his hair-stuffed hugging pillow/voodoo doll. You couldn't ask for a better judge of what's normal.

You know it.. I know it.. if this chapter gets an R18 update by the author, he's gonna fuck that pillow.

Aggregator gang
Ho-ly SHIT SHE LOOKS HOT! I mean, she always was somewhat/really sexy, but I'm reminded that she's also half-snake god that was cursed every chapter. Also, I don't get to see female leads with this exact kind of look in manga. Anyone got any recommendations?
I have a thing for that kind of eyes in manga. So, I find her more attractive than her older sister.

Aggregator gang
Dara dressed in punk goth is hilarious but also very clever. It's extremely fitting on her even though it's clearly not her preference
Yeah, she can disguise those things on her arms and legs as tattoo. I mean, I have seen punk goth has all kind of crazy tattoo.

Dex-chan lover
(Men of Culture when they see Goth Dara-san)
yes-spongebob.gif

Users who are viewing this thread