Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Ha. She just roasted the nobility while nursing a fever. I wanna know what conversations happened after that, because it'd be fun to see the salty nobles badmouth a sick child.

Don't think she knows what the difference between a villainess and a hero is.

Dex-chan lover
Ha! She just roasted a room of nobles while coming down with some kind of cold. I wanna see the conversation that came after she left, especially if anyone started badmouthing her moments before it's shown she's nursing a terrible fever.

Adorable little thing. Doesn't seem to know what the difference between a villainess and a hero is.

I’m assuming theirs a 2 or 3 year difference and to be honest I wouldn’t exactly be okay with the male lead developing feelings for her so early but it’s more understandable for his point of view. However for hers? She’s already developing feelings as evident between her reaction to the necklace he gave her so I’ve come to the conclusion that she’d be the real pedophile if there was one in this case. To add to all of that she seems to remember her past life clearly which was clearly shown through her knowledge of the games events... Though were people not paying attention? She was introduced at age 7, her brothers are both 10 and the elder one is 12 respectively, the male leads in the original should be around 12, including our male lead the prince so there’s a 3 year different, 3 years has passed so he’s 15 and she’s 12...

A 5 year age gap is nothing in an adult relationship
But it's a bit different for children(?)
And honestly they do look like they have a huge age gap with that height difference

Wasn't the king sounding her out if she'd be a good fiance for the prince?

i feel like i’m supposed to feel something, but i feel like the maid should handle that

you guys are really talking about whether the age gap is moral or not in a fictional manga of all things?

anyway, i kinda agree lol why would the prince be the one taking care of her

Please remember, they still 12-15 years old...means this isn't count as being lolicon isn't ?
But the matter of fact is, smack those lips lolol

Aggregator gang
Hello, Mr. Police? The molester is over there on the last page.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes it is a kiss.

He's 5 years older than her, but he's still within the tolerable range even if it is uncomfortable. 10 and 15, while uncomfortable, is not outrageous, since they are both still children its not pedophilia. If it was 10 and 18, then it would be. It's still within the realms acceptable action between two children. At least it would have been.

Now for why its actually wrong. She didn't give consent, and its not necessarily a life saving procedure like CPR, so basically he is sexually assaulting her. And as we all know, as long as you aren't a degenerate, without permission you are sexually assaulting someone. No permission was given. It wasn't life threatening. The prince is a predator.

FYI, I can't repeat this enough, but Age of Consent in Japan is 13 years old, the lowest age among all 1st world countries. So by all standards, pedophilia is basically legal in Japan. Also, girls can get married at 16, and guys 18. Japan is a country of pedophilia. That's why high school student x middle age teacher love stories are popular there (used to be, not sure if its the case now). Yeah, different prefectures have higher ages, but Japan as a country is legally backward concerning the well being of young girls (for other things as well, but I digress). In regards to this, Japanese audience will probably find the kiss fine, even if it is the legal definition of sexual assault on a minor.

Aggregator gang
@Hex777 @xinneth
This chapter ends about halfway through chapter 37 of the novel.

HaruParty I love you guys!Your word choices are phenomenal! You make Alicia sound so eloquent😍 Thanks for the new chapter!

There was not a single reason why you had to do that. Let's just forget the whole age thing, kissing a sick girl who you've barely talked to while being in a position of power is straight up degenerate level stuff. Nothing that annoys me more in stories like these than seeing everything an attractive character does being considered romantic despite how creepy the situation actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread