Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
From the RAW I've seen
It definitely feels like she's some kind of charm effect around her, she herself doesn't question it but do accept that she's always been 'lucky girl'

That said she doesn't seem to be a white lotus type and genuinely think what she's doing is good/proper.

When Alicia later point out a moment where Liz clearly showed 'malice' in her action, Liz had a BSOD moment.
WN spoiler:
If it's like in the WN, it is a magical charm effect, and she doesn't know about it herself. They find out about it, and she turns it off.

She does have a naturally charming personality, she is fairly intelligent and talented as a saint, but she's certainly not flawless, and her charm isn't to the degree that people would almost universally like her.

Dex-chan lover
everybody sucking up to Liz seems kinda sus, though I dont get the impression that it's something she actively wishes for. Does seems like some are unaffected though, or rather, just behaving normally.
Duke does seems to be a reliable character, with little risks that he'll turn on Ali in the future

Dex-chan lover
Guessing the Translation Note on page 11 meant to say "In Japan", there is no such custom here

From the RAW I've seen
It definitely feels like she's some kind of charm effect around her, she herself doesn't question it but do accept that she's always been 'lucky girl'

That said she doesn't seem to be a white lotus type and genuinely think what she's doing is good/proper.

When Alicia later point out a moment where Liz clearly showed 'malice' in her action, Liz had a BSOD moment.
What is

As a note, I think the bit you struggled with on page 4 of this chapter would be best translated as, "Alicia is a saint who cares" going by what you said was in the raws.

Fed-Kun's army
Alicia isn't a villainess. She just pretends to be one. As I understand it, many villains, and female ones in particular, don't acknowledge themselves as villains nor evil.
ASK THE AVERAGE JOE TODAY WHO THE VILLAINS ARE, AND HE'LL NAME THE BANKER! THE SCIENTIST! THE ENTREPRENEUR! AKS HIM WHO HIS HEROES ARE, AND HE'LL NAME AN ACTOR OR A POP STAR! IF THAT IS THE STANDARD OF THE DAY, THEN I ABSOLUTELY AM A SUPERVILLAIN!

Last edited:
Making an economically collapsing nation a tributary won't be that profitable, unless you are just planning to bleed it dry, but that would inevitably lead to that country growing resentful and getting closer to your enemies, should the enemies be willing. If you know how to fix their economy, though, it could be profitable indeed, not to mention you would gain an ally. One nation fixing another nation's economy isn't that common, though, but this is a work of fantasy. A reincarnator could also use modern knowledge to do it. Maybe make that potato country Duran a giant of French fries, potato chips, and potato vodka.
I had the same thought! Tbh I think it would be better for their country to tax Duran in exchange for starting up their market of potato trade export.

Thank you so much for the chapter, Scans team!🫰

Dex-chan lover
Alicia isn't a villainess. She just pretends to be one. As I understand it, many villains, and female ones in particular, don't acknowledge themselves as villains nor evil.
While it's true that she isn't a villainess, it's not that she pretends to be one; it's that she strives to be one. She just as a few misconceptions about how to accomplish that.

Why does Liz give me a headache whenever she opens her mouth?
She be like that, yes.

Aggregator gang
everybody sucking up to Liz seems kinda sus, though I dont get the impression that it's something she actively wishes for. Does seems like some are unaffected though, or rather, just behaving normally.
Duke does seems to be a reliable character, with little risks that he'll turn on Ali in the future
It is sus I wonder if its like that villainess story where light spirit used charm on all harem members

As a note, I think the bit you struggled with on page 4 of this chapter would be best translated as, "Alicia is a saint who cares" going by what you said was in the raws.

It could also be "The saint Alicia has taken an interest in ..." implying that now that she's involved herself in the matter, she'll ensure it gets dealt with.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work! You don't need to apologize and all that. All of this Scanlating is voluntarily work so you have no obligation to actually deliver stuff to us, rather it's the opposite.

Well anw, hope you have a great day and I wish you best of luck for all of your future endeavors!

Dex-chan lover
I'm relieved knowing that this manga will get a way-too-serious-with-their-RP-as-a-bank-inspired scanlation team to take over the scanlating of this manga. I will watch their career in translating this manga with great interest :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
@cylph
Thank you for finishing the volume! I'd love to read more if you think you're up to translating it.

Dex-chan lover
It is sus I wonder if its like that villainess story where light spirit used charm on all harem members
From what I heard her personality is at least like that in that saintess girl who the so called antagonist busy playing pet cat....and can get an army of fairies to go to war

Seriously they might be looking like a cotton doll, but they're can harness enough magic to give dragon king a pause

Users who are viewing this thread