Release That Witch - Ch. 108 - The Test Begins

@commandodude There are historical reports of dismemberment by gunfire, just check out any american civil war era accounts and you'll find that a rifle can deliver enough energy to sever a limb.
Bullets from that time period were also balls instead of pointed, so transfers much more energy into the target and this causes more surface wounding. It's pretty simple honestly, and while not to this extent perhaps, is factual too. Having said that, it's not too far from the truth, she doesn't get a very large hole.

I guess it is what it is, I don't mind it but thats me. It's also how the author chose to do it so you'll have to put up with it too.

Thank you to our lord GG in binary @01100111__01100111 for a large batch of chapters literally overnight. I'm not sure why, but this series makes me happy and you gave me lots to read today. :)

Dex-chan lover
I mean technically yes she won because she knocked him out before passing out from blood loss. and despite everyone here saying she lost she still won by technicality. and a technical win is still a win.

Double-page supporter
I mean, even if she won, remember that the battle had no specific "bet" or requirements for the loser. She'll probably be reasonable and see that she won by the rules, but that Border Town is definitely capable of defending against the church now.

So does it mean that Nana can heal blown out brains, or otherwise why would he conduct such a risky test?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel
He only got KO'd because the rules of the duel forbid her from beheading him. So, a pyrrhic victory for sure - but still a technical victory (since he would have died a couple of seconds before she did).

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread