Release That Witch - Ch. 73 - Witch Union

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov

she is not a witch, but she is actually one of the few nobles along with the ambasador who are not stupid and/or an assholes who actually get a somewhat happy ending.

@hyenagames
They suffered massive casualties( which is the big deal here), but they actually managed to beat the demons.
its rare for a town to NOT be able to win against the winter beasts.

Group Leader
Awww i want the Previous Translator to keep going I mean this one that posted 73

its really interesting to see how some people care so much about a font, i really dont give a shit as long as i can read it, so pls keep on translating , in whatever font you want

Tell that to the snipers m8. One of them apparently can't understand my words and instead being sarcastic by using either Comic Sans, Arial or Times New Roman.

ALL CAP REDUCES LEGIBILITY MORE THAN THE TINY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SIMILAR FONTS.

Print media (comics/manga) traditionally used all caps just to reduce the typesetting burden and cost. Everything's digital now, so please stop yelling everything, it's hurting my ears (eyes?).

finaly some1 who translates a chapter without trasnlation all the previus chapter of another group

Dex-chan lover
I don't care at all about the font, so I have no idea what people are talking about. As long as it isn't some weird cursive that makes it small and hard to read...

An easier way to do the font for windows is just google "wild words font", find a free download for it, download it, and then just dump it into the system folder that has fonts (My Computer > Control Panel > Fonts)

As long as the file type is .ttf, .ttc, or .otf it should work just fine doing it that way 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope you translate the previous chapters as well, Google Trashlations aren't worth reading.

Users who are viewing this thread