Release That Witch - Ch. 87 - The Spring Breeze of Reform Blows

i never realized that there's a game of "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" and its 14 ... wow
And the hilarious vomit scene as well

Double-page supporter
They already just dump in the street so they already are exposed to it. Eating grass near their parents poop is how baby cows get some of the bacteria for digestion. Gross, but it serves a purpose.

@alfa2aero probably because of disease. It sounds obvious to use shit as fertilizer, cause we do that with cows... But cow diseases are unlikely to affect humans.

Dex-chan lover
@APersonOnAComp

Yeah i bet the first few people who found out human poop worked well as fertilizer did not have it pleasant.
From what i learned tho it was E-coli and other Staphylococcus bacteria you had to watch out for ?
But im no medical expert by any means.

Its rare for me to mention sources when i make walls of text, mainly because i'm lazy but most of it is from stuff i read up on myself on the internet.
But its great to see people who takes the time to add sorces.
Most if my wall of text was stuff i learnd about thanks to some of my family being potato farmers :p

Fed-Kun's army
As long as he remembers to mix it with vegetation and let it ferment for a few days first.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal there's bigger danger for them to contaminate the river when the population grows larger and they still do their business near river and cause severe epidemic than when they fertilize the farms with it, but here's yet another no medical expert voicing their opinion :D

LOOOOL

I don't know how well human feces fertilizes with the shit they eat since fertilizer is best from herbivores....?

giphy.gif
Your favorite puke gifs.

Dex-chan lover
So many rainbows. 🤣

This MC knows the problems! If only he had an isekai'd helper with cleaning slimes, then his dream would be 1 second away.

Dex-chan lover
human feces can be used as fertilizer, and still is, with a little processing. In fact, I've seen a prison that made the inmates do the processing. All they needed to do was spread it flat out in the sun for awhile. Not really an expert either, but I feel like this might lower it's quality as fertilizer as it probably kills off the nitrogen fixing bacteria as well. Well, they could probably get away with reintroducing the bacteria from another source.

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaCollection actually Human feces was used even by the ancient Egyptian as fertilizer yes its true that using human feces would spread decease but there a way to process it to be turned into fertilizer.

Users who are viewing this thread