Release That Witch

IDK about everyone else but I always get a ROCK SOLID erection when snipers post several chapters ahead and say "lol read the rest on our website". I'm not even sad about the hub getting nuked with how gratifying it is to read hyper-aggressive advertisements for TL groups. I'm going to have to thank whoever posted chapter 214 when the most recent posted chapter is 183 for introducing me to my new kink.

Is it possible to blacklist scanlation groups? It's one thing to delay releases on MD to favor your website; it's another thing entirely to not release it. one makes me go to your website. The other one makes you want to find everything you own and burn it.

@Avgvstvs yes, if you click on the scanlation’s group name you can go to the mangadex page for the group and block them there ( the yellow button )

yo comrades, I must know, is there any cultured artwork of this series? If so, please message me

after i read "... work as city lord" until the latest, this manhua totally joke and too much unnecessary drama

Thank you to 'Just Some Random Guy Trying His Hand At Scanlating Here' for doing chapters 184 to 187. 😁
I really appreciated being able to follow up on the story after about 3 months of no updates and if you did the whole thing by yourself then, wow really impressed.

I tried finding the previous chapters, and everything I found was watermarked with a certain aggregator's site, but there was no page indicating which scanlator group was behind it. So I went to visit Aloalivn scalating group's website to look at the older chapters, and guess what? All watermarked with the same aggregator's site. So are these legit? Did they really scanlate these, or did they steal them from an aggregator? Why are they watermarked if they're the original?

Dex-chan lover
think you can do chap 191 to the rest, the gap hurts the flow of the story.

@monkey123 yes. First result on google gives me 3 sites. The aggregator I clicked on, the aggregator they stole it from which injected a logo between pages, and the site that one stole it from which watermarked every page

@DoubleNwah They will and should scanlate what they want when they want to. Insinuating they are doing and sharing this work for free out of spite just because md is not caught up is childish. I'll admit, trolls like that exists, but they aren't going to do the latest 5+ chapters, just the very last one.
Not all scanlators allow their stuff to be posted on MD, and re-doing work you know has already been done is incredibly dull and not rewarding. They did what they knew has not been done and trusted the readers were smart enough to use the internet to find what is missing from here.
This happens often, so if your a big manga reader you should get used to it. A few common events will even cause some chapters to be deleted by the translators (like official translations coming out, takedown requests, etc).

You can get caught up on other sites

I loved the work from the previous scans, too sad that they stopped working on it. Nice work of Just Some Random Guy Trying His Hand At Scanlating, thank you for your effort !

Guess I'll have to search the missing chapters on mangakalot.

y is this only rated 8 stars
are people rating it bad cause they are horny or y would u rate it bad
ok jup i see the horny people in the 1 star ratings

Users who are viewing this thread