Remake Our Life!

Double-page supporter
@DragonK123 Romcoms and harems are literally the bane of most veterans. The trashy troupes and copy-pastes are getting out of hand

Art style was pretty appealing story was original but the characters other than the mc was mediocre at best and the ending was rushed

I can see the point of mangaka and why did he finished here but still not enough at all for an final episode

So it has it's pros but cons too

Manga şd nothing special just a little above mediocre

Dex-chan lover
LN translation seems to have been dropped, and they are working on this series spin off.

Well, seems like i wont ever get to read it then...

It was good and touching story, but the ending was disappointing. It almost felt like the story was axed. Romantic story ended in nothing. He declared that he will see them later and yet went to matchmaking shrine with another girl, kissed her and hold her hands. Where is the logic??

Aggregator gang
I was waiting for chapters of this to build up, I didn't expect it to end the chapter after I stopped reading, was it cancelled?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the axe was dropped on this manga, cause all of a sudden shit starts speeding up. While the open ending isn't bad, I wanted to see where the future lies. I wanted to see who the mysterious person was. What was the deal with Reiko? Was she real or has she always been a deity? Does the Platinum generation still happen in this timeline? Did he end up with Nanako or Shinoaki (or both)? But I guess that's just how it is. Unanswered questions, unresolved threads.

Users who are viewing this thread