Remarried Empress - Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Watching everyone rage over just what's happened so far...as someone who's read the novel it's like a window into sweeter, innocent days.

I've never been so mad over reading a manhwa.

Someone fix the emperor's stupidity.
Also thank you for uploading this chapter! Can't wait for the next update!

I really hate the emperor as well as that frickin white lotus. The moment I saw her, I already knew she was a b****, I hope the story is updated soon, the sooner we’ll be close to seeing that trash’s end. Thanks for the chapter 💜💜 I’m really loving the main characters for this story, both of them are really compatible, both are really heaven sent, while the over couple *ehm* brain dead emperor and trash girl are also perfect for one another (๑>◡<๑)

Rashta and the emperor should married already. And left behind by their dumbness.

Long live queen and princee

Thank you scanlators~
Thank you Brina~

The memes and comments are the only things that can soothe the roiling sea of SALT I have towards the Emperor

Group Leader
I just don't understand how such a beautiful friendship turned into this... I really really hope for the FL's sake (not the emperor's) that he is under some sort of spell and that deep down inside, he really does care for her. I just can't imagine how painful it is for her, her precious friend abandoning her for some foolish slave who talks like a baby.

they were so close??? how the fuck did that relationship degrade like this?? gosh

Meo

Double-page supporter
So...basically they were besties...but she became the perfect Empress (and lost that cuteness/innocence), so he now finds her cold and distant. Thus this replacement? Is that it?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this Emperor needs to be taken down a peg BIG TIME. Ugh!!!

I hope she collapsed from an STD and now the emperor has it so the empress and prince just go be lovers and these 2 die early like whops

I love that the translation team use the bird image instead of the prince in the meme lol

This gutless pig can't be serious.

I can do whatever I want, but don't you dare do what I'm doing because... Reasons.

Nah, go jump off a cliff, head first.

Users who are viewing this thread