Remarried Empress - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
I keep clicking next and a new chapter appears!! thank you SO Much for the mass release!!!! :D

He's seriously so deluded. I don't understand how he can run the empire and at the same time be dumber than a piece of shit

what a fucking bastard
was he dropped on the head? protect your own crap dumbass
Thank you for the chapters ^-^

Today is literally Christmas after reading one chapter another chapter is added then two chapters is added :D

DOOOD HE TOLD HER THAT TRASHTA WASN'T A RUNAWAY SLAVE SO HOW WOULD THE EMPRESS KNOW WHO TRASHTA'S PREVIOUS MASTER WAS?!
the level of idiocy is absolutely insane

Dex-chan lover
The level of logical jumps that idiot of an emperor makes is staggering.

Dex-chan lover
How is this guy an emporer the empire must be in turmoil
Someone assassinate this guy already, invade the kingdom kill him but spare the empress.

Fvcking emperor. So if he meets another woman more pretty, charming and lovely but is poor he'll also take her as his concubine? Wtf kind of reasoning is that. There are a lot of slaves like that sht if he looked around. Ughh he needs to die he's so irritating...

So I'm not gon lie I do feel for TRASHTA but the problem is she's with some else's man. Not only that but she not even trying to learn her place and be content with what she has she literally takes a mile for every centimeter she gets.

Fed-Kun's army
Rashta and the emperor deserved that humiliation.

Lol @ Heinley’s nervousness

tbh, if not for the t/n and q/c notes raging about trashta and sovieshu... i wouldn't be able to read this comics
they're both making my blood boil, i feel so bad for navier
thank you for your hard work 🤗

She’s spitting straight facts in his face and he isn’t even flinching wtf, there is no way this man is has a brain. The whole invitation line should’ve shut him up..

@JWChibi
He's emperor exactly because Navier is the empress. Her family is the one handling the military, and she's the one handling social relations, finances and government projects.

Also, believe it or not, but Sovieshu is actually competent prior meeting Rashta. That's why he's able to stand side by side with Navier. He just took a dive in IQ and EQ after taking Rashta into the palace. Makes one wonder whether her ignorance is contagious 🤔

Love is blind but gosh this blindness had to have limit, my dear idiot emperor. No mercy for this fake white lotus, i mean come on she had a worst life doesnt mean you can fuck someone else lives duh 😤

i think my hatred for trashta making me doesn't feel even a slight pity for her at all hahaha.
i'm quite vengeful person you see xD

I love the memes you put in your chapters lol, thanks for translating, this empress is one of my favorite characters

Users who are viewing this thread