Remarried Empress - Ch. 25

I think everyone is amused by trashta and are enjoying her presence.
But surely they won't give her any real power right? That'd be ridiculous.

omg when is trashta going get her comeuppance and when can we see the REAL main couple together...I like this comic but it makes my BLOOD BOIL

i want to vomit 🤢 rashta and duke elgy are being trashier than usual in this chapter

I wish the webtoon went in depth of how trashy this moment actually is. Half a chapter dedicated to how vile trashta really is in the novel

Group Leader
Bless you for the update, Rumpi-chan-tachi. <3

Please dear God tell me the reckoning is soon, because I can't handle this garbage from Trashta. Long live Navier and her saintly patience. TTvTT

thank you so much for your updates!! will you guys continue to translate even though it being moved to webtoon?

for a bit I was thinking that trashta was kind of alright, but then she pulled the 'omg im so innocent I didn't know!!' card 🤮 also duke ergy can go rot

Oooh I just want to jump in this novel and smack Trashta with a sandal this woman gives me a headache I swear

You know, it was nice of the Author to name that Trash as Rashta. No one would complain, really, if the author just named her TRASH. We all would be happy, even more so, where the characters would then be very confused as to discarding their trash to the proper trash place or just dump it on to TRASHTA. I'd love to see a chap where she gets mistaken for a grabage.

But really, my question is, when does that TRASHmom get thrown away? It's never good to let trash sit on the house becuase it pollutes the environment. Better dump it under 6 feet of soil to let trash decompose 😊

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK 🙏😚😚

Don't tell me she didn't know that was rude to say about the duchess. To me it's a clear diversion from the talk about consorts that get thrown out. She just uses the dumb and innocent act because it's been what's effective for her so far.

Also I think our eyes are going to roll right out of our head seeing how the Emperor still wants Navier to show him affection/be affectionate with her when he straight up brought another woman home whose every action works to humiliate or annoy Navier. Even if he doesn't blame Rashta, he knows the Navier doesn't welcome her presence. I can get him finding Navier a bit outwardly cold and wanting more affection, but that's something you sit down and talk out with her. Any expectation of that goes out the window when he starts outsourcing. The audacity of him saying Rashta is cute and fun but he feels comfortable with Navier - ick, if Rashta is trash, he's the rotten odor clinging to it.

Oh my goodness, I'm FumInG! How can a person be so annoying, and why must the Empress have to tolerate such nonsense? GAH I can't wait until she finds her own happiness, and the others get what they deserve, 'cause they're absolute trash.

Thanks for the update!

I wonder what's duke ergys intention? I thought he was interested in rashta but that certainly looked intentional. Looks like the bad luck/curse/ruin is happening, hopefully for rashta lol

It's still off to me how she can get away without repercussions. Favorite concubine or not, a ruler can't afford divisions like that. This dumbass emperor isn't even a dictator.

dude, that's obviously rude. Not something you can just bring up whether it's common among the nobles, it's common sense

She really is too dumb at subtle insults and being a white lotus. That is no where subtle, your intentions are as clear as day...
What was even the point. To start rumors? But she will also take a fall like that, no?

Users who are viewing this thread