Remarried Empress - Ch. 25

It's taking way too much time and i can't keep with the bitch and the idiotic emperor seriously just burn them and let queen shine

She did this on purpose. Earlier the Duke talked about pushing the attention of bad rumours to another person with Trashta. Which he has properly been doing himself and that's why the Prince reputations is that bad. Its all planned! I like my tinfoil hat

every time trashta and stupidshoe show up, my blood starts boiling. ASDHF9FADNVAKVGAIFA 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ugh i couldnt even read the light novel because
queen and heinley do get married but supposedly in the end, sovieshu realizes his true feelings for queen and they get back i think? I didn't read the end cause I didn't want to spoil my mood but that's what the comments were saying

@taemint 93
they don't get back together I read the ln and her and Sovishue clear their differences but don't get back together

Sovie in truth just wants to love navier but their upbringing and
his guilt
lead to their estranged relationship. Navier was always taught that the emperor is always going to get a concubine and that she should never be emotionally invested, meanwhile sovie thinks she's too cold and treats him like a colleague. He thinks that she doesn't get happy even if he gives her all the jewels in the world but he doesn't know even a bird is enough to make her smile. They
loved each other but too much damage was done

I always thought that if sovie's parents were there he probably wouldn't have done so many bad decisions, or at least the concubines... I mean, not even a brother or half brother in his lineage
but I guess him being the sole heir aside from some cousin was a driving factor for his trauma to get kids

Thank you for translating this chapter. Gosh I hate that girl so much. There better be major backlash from her actions.

Nice another chapter to fuel the trashta flames. Seriously she and Sovieshu flaunting their entanglement right after he and Navier return from their trip 🤮 such a classless hoe.

Also Navier being a beauty, I must stan

@Byonbyon Thanks for the clarification. I'm still inclined to put more blame on Sovieshu for being less mature than Navier in his reaction to unmet expectations regarding their relationship, but anyway that's a moot point now.

@Gasky The Duke certainly seems quite happy to use Rashta to stir up trouble, and Rashta seems quite happy to be used. 😑

Users who are viewing this thread