Remarried Empress - Ch. 25

See the Emperor blame her for Rashta's own stupidity. 'oh you should have guided her'. If you date a idiot, it is your responsibility. The Empress did not bring her to the Palance, you did.

If you know the one you can trust and rely on is the Empress, then why in the hell do you treat her that way you jackass. This man is too stupid.

Your memes give me life~
YES SOVISHIT REST. REST IN PEACE. FOREVER. AND NEVER BOTHER THE QUEEN EVER AGAIN.

trashta is trash of course but the way the men excuse her behavior fuuuuu it gets me heated

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so she did that intentionally so that rumour of her would fade away. As always trash is always trash.

Dex-chan lover
See, the reason folks hate trashta isn't just because she's a spoiled petulant homewrecker, it's because she doesn't fucking learn. She is either completely braindead or willfully choses to not learn from her past experiences, and keeps making the same dumb mistakes over and over.

Also, when the fuck are we getting to the actual divorce?

Trashta is definitely going to cheat with this new guy and then be discarded by shoehead or whatever his name is.

WTF. So Trashta goes to someone's house/party and insults the hostess. That meme perfect sums up my feelings.

As for Duke Ergy, the look on his face makes it so obviously intentional. Considering he is a friend on Heinley... I am think this is all a part of a plan. Using Trashta to drive a wedge between Emperor and Empress to weaken the country. And from previous chapters showed Heinley and his blue bird buddy are scouting the castle, so why scout castle in secret if you not planning something like war. So I guess Heinley's initial motive for visiting the Empire is to gather intel before waging war on Navier's country. Though meeting Navier has obvious side tracked Heinley.

How? HOW?!?! How can soviesu think of that thing as “cute”????? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Thanks for the upload. Rashta’s character is very unrealistic. It’s like she’s a kid in an adult’s body. It doesn’t make sense for her to climb from a slave position and become the King’s concubine...I get she’s a beautiful lady with an overly unbearable personality but it still doesn’t make any sense. I’m sure high society has set standards, such as keeping up with appearances. For the King to show his affection towards her in public is just unbelievable. I get he has no shame, but really? How an idiot like him is still King and running a Kingdom is beyond my understanding. Rip.

Thing is, their actions make complete sense. Rashta isn't smart, but the duke seems like he is. Thus, he would probably purposely tell her to act or mimic him a certain way to bring down the duchess and spark rumors about another duke to elevate his own position. It's trashy, but it makes sense.

Rashta is not smart I agree, but I don't think she's so idiotic as to believe there are no consequences to her actions! She is intentionally talking in that annoying third person way " Rashta this.. (t)rashta that"🤮. And trying to keep the emperor interested in her. I get she came from a sad background, but it gives her NO DAMN RIGHT to pursue another woman's man. I hate her to the core!
I guess we should thank her for the fact that the empress now knows the emperor is easily swayed by dumb bitches. Hope the trash will be BURNT soon 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread