Remarried Empress - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Old emperor what's his face should really think about why he can't relax with trashta around. (shakes head)

To be honest, at this point I am just glancing at the chapters waiting for the face slapping we saw in the first scene. This is so freaking frustrating, I wanna slap trashta and throw her to the mud so bad.

bitchy trashta she didn't even do anything to you ahhhhh please go rest in peace (eternally) with your dear beloved emperor while you're at it

Oh dear scanlators... i feel your suffering translate this story because of Trashta and her fake innocent dumb acts....

Dex-chan lover
She is not dumb, she just fakes the dumb act for some points as the "naive girl".

Dear Trashta :

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus Christ when I see her smile I wanna die ._.

I'm barely holding on because thanks to the mtl I know she will despair in the future... just wait π-π

I was waiting to see what Tuvania looked like in the webtoon.

She looks gorgeous in the Novel illustration. She's my current profile picture.

https://pin.it/6wyEphl

i love these credit pages. They just complete each great chapter with such a nice, honest-felt message.

At first the manhwa was pretty cool all around but now it's really just getting annoying 🤷‍♀️Nothing really major really happened these past chapters plus Rashta, Soviechu and the dude who was with trashta this chapter are hella annoying to top it off 😖 I'm gonna drop this for a bit and come back in a few months 👀

Users who are viewing this thread