Remarried Empress - Ch. 25

Group Leader
yo memeguy a slipper won't do the trick I got shears, a hammer, a knife and some acid I also got fire and an ocean full of sharks take your pick😈

Aggregator gang
my blood pressure always explode from that trashta 😬😬😬

@Miyono-chan I bet it's the latter, but I think they're scheming to cause a conflict in the palace since they're spying and such

but man, that friend of him, what a snake

@DepthSailor right? Right? But because he's like that, he's the right person for the job since even we feel annoyed by him 😅 (tho it seems it has no effect or whatsoever on shoevieshoe...)

Aggregator gang
@Miyono-chan yup he certainly is

just wait for that shoevieshoe ( I really like it 😂😂😂), his days are coming, the moment Navier is out of his life*
*I don't know anything though, just assuming since they will divorce

Dex-chan lover
i really hope the duke is actually an ally of the prince, coz if hes not then hes a true snake and we are fucked

Group Leader
Okay, this story is getting pretty fucking dumb. Am I the only one that thinks so?

Not only does the empress never communicate the FULL truth to the emperor and explain with reason what occurred (which just makes her seem more suspicious in his eyes), but she doesn’t properly teach Rashta why she’s in the wrong. Then there’s the brat Rashta that we’ve seen isn’t evil to her core but so hilariously dim witted and self-absorbed and lacks any form of independence or critical thinking skills to the point that she is easy to manipulate and wreaks havoc everywhere she goes. How can this girl be so dumb? You’d think she learned some basic critical thinking skills while struggling as slave because harsh lifestyles usually force you to learn independence/critical thinking for survival. It’s also incredulous how hard-headed the emperor is. He has clearly spent over two decades knowing the empress but here he is not bothering to get to the truth of even a single one of the incidents so far even though he knows the empress is above all those rumors. It’s just not believable. Not to mention, not putting Rashta through any type of etiquette training or even basic education before making her social debut and bringing her to public events? I feel like this story had a lot of promise at the beginning, but it’s just being dragged out to an unrealistic degree. The more this keeps up, the more plot holes appear and it’s frustrating to the max.

I’ve been waiting for the first scene to show up where they divorce but is that ever gonna happen at this rate? Can someone please let me know which chapter I have to skip to for it?

Dex-chan lover
He can't rest peacefully with Trashta because if he sees her, he has to bone her...
That QC message "I thot you ded" made me think of death by snu snu xD like being killed by a thot during sex lol

Fed-Kun's army
you know....isn't Trashta basically just a useless free lodger? i mean all the word are done by the staff, The Queen, and the emperor...so...yeah what a useless bitch

I wished those panels where Navier wasn't disturbed by the idiotic couple, lasted longer... I had the sense of peace too, it was really nice......

No but I also understand one of the comments here, this has been dragged out and I really don't think I have the mental capacity to read all of those two's bs

Users who are viewing this thread