Remarried Empress - Ch. 26

@taemint93
And what do you think the artists live from?
Love and air?
It's a great and sheep way to support the author. And in webtoon you are not forced to pay. You can stay put and wait, just like know.
And unlike other platforms there isn't a drop in quality since webtoon cares for their creators and the quality.

@shymra @irmaars21

In the case where the webtoons already have a lot of translated chapters, we'd probably have to wait months for it to catch up ... plus the only way to catch up and read further is to pay with coins .

and these artists already get paid on their own korean platform, at this point it's just extra cash

Aggregator gang
That translation ehhhhhh
I don't think I would have understood if I hadn't read the novel

The official eng trans of this webcomic is being uploaded onto Webtoons for free. It’s only at ch 4-5 rn but it updates every week, so in a short bit we will already have caught up. So you don’t have to deal with these shitty translations anymore and just have to wait a bit

@Mangareader from a webcomic called Adelaide or La dolce vita di Adelaide/아델라이드 / La Dolce Vita de Adelaide / Adelaide's La Dolce Vita.

It's a completed story with a likeable protagonist. It's on tappytoon or out there somewhere else if you want to read it.

@taemint93 it's well within the writer's right that they be compensated for their works. I agree capitalism sucks, but keep in mind that these writers are at the mercy of the bigger companies, which are the big evils of capitalism. Remember the real enemy. Waiting for free chapters isn't even that big of a deal when we've also been waiting for fan scanlation releases. Personally I don't even mind it, being able to reread the story is nice.

Dex-chan lover
@etatakat Too bad it's only up to chapter 5, this is the problem with the official licenses, they SUUUUUCK at getting caught up to the raws, when, tbh, they should have it FAR easier than the actual fan groups. They can get the versions without all the text on it already which makes translating it easier/faster cause you don't have to clean it and redraw anything like the fan groups. But, no, even though they are getting paid, they give us a trickle of one new chapter a week. And then some wonder why there's pirating lol

As Gabe Newell said, pirating is mostly a service problem.

God I’m so sick of the emperor. She talks to men and he decides she’s having affairs with all of them. Meanwhile he literally has a mistress that he spoils and takes everywhere with him! Scumbag!!! 😡

Thank you for translating this chapter.

I also saw that Webtoon had picked it up. But god knows how long it’ll take them to catch up with the fan translations. And honestly I don’t think this is a manhwa I could reread. I’ll definitely subscribe and maybe fast forward through all the chapters so the creators get paid.

Dang... I didn't get to finish reading till the very last panel because of those two .b.....beings..... Aaarrgghhh they always ruin the mood sooo I'm gonna wait till these two gets what they deserve... I've read the spoilers soooo *evil laughter * more villainous laughter * most villainous laughter I've ever made. I have never been this excited to see people suffer

What did he mean, "like me". Does he really believe that? How can he be so.... QIEFHLERABUQERG3F

What a shameless trashcans really that pos thinks he is a good man *grabs the back of my neck * My blood pressure almost shot up

Users who are viewing this thread