Remarried Empress - Ch. 3

First and more important: THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION, PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!!!
About the chapter: I love Navier, the emperor is a dick, Rashta is a pain in the butt and I CAN'T WAIT WHEN HEINLEY APPEARS 😍😍😍😍😍
@HobisFlower, the Novel is SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!! In the description there are a part with "Information", right? There is "Novel Updates", click there and it's going to send you the link for you to read the novel πŸ˜‰

I love seeing everyone had the same feeling as I did: I was so impatient with everything that I go after the novel πŸ˜‚ What people do when angry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The novel is real good, even with a lot of frustrating moments, there is a bunch of wholesome ones too 😍😍😍 Heinley is a cutie, omg 😍😍😍

Wow runaway slave thinks she is on the same level as the empress just because the emperor likes her? And the emperor is much of a big jerk, he doesn’t even know how to act like an emperor

Fed-Kun's army
Love how the Empress has a strong ass backbone and isn't going to take shit from either of them. Protect your lady in waiting.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I think I would love to see the MC from "Cheating Men Must Die" deal with this cheating bastard and his bitch. At least she's faily apathetic too, but I don't know if I can take seeing the MC here go through the heartbreak.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this is going to be so painful at first isn't it

@sweet-potato Right???? I was having the same feeling, but I am anxious to see what Navier is going to do! She is amazing and so elegant, I almost sorry for Trashta and Emperor when she fuck them up. Almost~
@rockiNangeL YEEEEEEEEES! I read it throw the night, omg, what a delight!!!! The sad part the chapters finishing, but not the story 😭Now I have to wait for updtes from the webtoon and novel πŸ˜‚But so worth it 😍

I love how the empress is so strong yet vulnerable at the same time.

WHAT A TRUE QUEENβ€” I mean, EMPRESS! πŸ‘‘πŸ’•

I can't wait to see her revenge and her deserved love story!!! πŸ™

Aggregator gang
Ugh! Sovieshu is so frustrating 😑
When it comes to Rashta, he just looses all of his common sense!
Act more like the emperor that you are supposed to be!!!!!

sovieshoe really be missing out on a treasure and going for the trashta instead.... oh well its his loss that heinley gets the treasure

I admit the comment was uncalled for, but the guy… (palms face)… Dude, do you wanna face slap from your soon to be ex? πŸ˜‚πŸΏπŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Dex-chan lover
I've just started reading the wn and oof does it make that first chapter even better.

I'm still in sorrow about that effing emperor tho, throw him in the trash!

Group Leader
I forget if soviechu was just annoyed and wanted navier to act jealous and show love for him or what, but his behavior is still annoying. please correct me if I'm wrong about him.

I already hate that emperor or whatever did he really thought that she would accept to let him scold her lady in waiting for a nobody? With the risk of having her authority weakened by such acts? How foolish he better come back to his senses lol

Fed-Kun's army
girl this man is annoying af and this conniving bitch aint any better. miss empress leave his ass

Users who are viewing this thread