Remarried Empress - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@Elyursi Can't wait for that! I'd say it cant come soon enough.

Why is he so stupid and self-centered! It's crazy how much he thinks Navier should be okay with!

Thank you so much!!!! 😍
And yes can't wait for her to toss out the trash in her life xD

I can’t be the only one feeling disgusted by how the emperor is taken by rashta and would have sex with her when she acts like an actual child like..... sure she’s biologically an adult but ..... ???????????? Questionable

Looking back on the first chapter,we seem to still be missing the platinum blond man,man I can't wait to get to that scene

Double-page supporter
"does your majesty only have compassion for trashta?"
BOOOOMMM 🌋 this one sentence hold so much power my mind goes 🌋🌋🌋 the goosebumps i had wow THE POWER

@Eevee3
Wow, you actually nailed it! I am amazed lol

Yes, it was actually revealed that Sovieschu was the one with “problems” and not Navier because she and Heinley would have a baby.

And another yes, Rashta's child isn't the Emperor's 😆

Thanks for the translation!
This series is so fascinating, the author does a great job making the emperor completely unlikable. Rashta I feel pity for but Sovieschu gets nothing from me >:/
And the main couple is sweet! I love how intelligent they are and how honest they can be with each other <3

OK I personally think that rashta should be punished for creating rumours but not by whipping, since she's pregnant and that'd surely result in a miscarriage. I mean, I dislike Rashta, but she is very naive and easily manipulated; she's definitely a spoilt brat, but she's not truly evil. The reason she's so annoying is because the emperor dotes on her to the extent of completely ignoring societal conventions and treating others unfairly. Without the emperor's favour, she wouldn't be able to do sh*t. I really hope the emperor doesn't let her crimes slide (altho he probs will), but I think what's most important is that as a result of this incident, the emperor learns not to trust Rashta or fall for her lies anymore. Again, that's not likely to happen either 😔

@y0lk thank you for that, I'm going to mark it on my calendar as an anniversary
of those two trash piles beginning to be screwed over

The sovieshu loves the empress. He doesn't love rashta the same way. But idk how it works. I really really wanna know the ending but the novel was dropped.
Rashta is hated but.. She have a difficult life too and a lot at stake. She is more like ignorant and uneducated with more simple thinking, easily manipulated. I doubt she have empathy for others when she feels she has it the worse. A slave. Always taken advantage of.

@aiebime pls where to get spoilers
I've only read till (well idk how to add spoiler tag but I didn't know the emperor is s...

Fed-Kun's army
thank you Omya 👏🏻😌

reading this on webtoons and here gives me whiplash timeline wise but it’s fun to see the differences in translations, and also seeing the beginnings of mr bird and the empress’ relationship all over again is 🥺💕💕

@animely the guy with the blue coat, right? i wonder who he is

Fed-Kun's army
I, too can't wait for the divorce! Thank you for the chapter!!!

i’ve read spoilers and
sovieshu is actually sterile, both the empress and emperor ate these cookies his mom made for the concubines her husband had cuz she wanted sovieshu to be the other heir to the throne and sovie thought they were regular cookies and shared them with navier as kids. his mom saw the cookies gone and got really scared/worried and asked if he ate them with anyone else but sovie was scared and wanted navier to be his empress so he lied and said no. anyways the divorce should be brought up soon and
there’s a LOT more shit that goes down so lemme know if y’all want more spoilers!

Ugh, the emperor is so disgusting! Like, yuck! Rashta might be annoying, but at the same time, she's pitiful as well. And that's nothing compared to my pure dislike of the emperor :D
I'm eagerly waiting for sovieshu to reap what he's sown

Ok so Rasta got raped by the Viscount just to be clear right. AND HOLY COW I can’t wait for the divorce scene. I have so much to say but I just really want Rashta to disappear and for the Emperor to have a LOGICAL MIND ISTG. I hope it ends up as him falling into tragedy after the divorce and he crawls back to Navier but she and Heinly are happy together. Because that’s the only way for Navier to get her revenge. The emperor and empress have good chemistry sometimes but as friends for a reason.

@eamxu
possessive in bed? how so? spill the details I wanna hear how hot that is also F. to Sovieshit it's all downhill after the divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread