Remarried Empress - Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
Hehe I saw that quick edit... original made me laugh! feel better and rest up!! c: As always, thanks for the TL!!!!!

Thank you for translating! Please feel better soon!

Also "You don't love me, so why in the hell" had me dying of laughter 😂

Group Leader
@ moderateTrouble - Dang, I thought I got away it, lol. Sometimes, I just notice my errors easier when I upload. I think I read this thing 4 times and just noticed "Concubunnies" when I uploaded it. And thanks! Please wish me well for my itchy, itchy eyes, lol.

Double-page supporter
Thank you MajestyHeart!!!! I hope you get better soon!!!

Infrared heat lamp can really help with sinusitis. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the chapter! Honey might help with the cough, and itchy eyes might benefit from showering closed eyes gently with warm water for a few minutes. Quick recovery!

Trash is still trash, indeed. She shouldn't have tried to covet what isn't hers, and she was already well off when the queen just chose to ignore her. but trash wanted to become the whole dumpsite tsk tsk... emperor is another story sigh
how to lose braincells 101

Navier: You don't love me so why in the hell...
Yes Navier, get your frustrations out.

Heinley: [puts coat on Navier]😊
Me: 😍
I also love the last panel of them walking. Its so soft, peaceful, and elegant. Really sets the mood.

StupidShu's happy smile make me want to punch him in the face.

and also, get well soon girl. I hope you don't have it for long. That crap sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Hope you get better soon and thanks for the translation ❤️

I want to know more about the duchess, she obviously didn't marry the Duke for power and money because the older brother loved her and she would have had that same life with him. She threw everything away to be with the man that would die for her so she didn't really care about the duchess position it looks like. I wish there was a separate story for her 😭

Dex-chan lover
Poor Navier. People she care about are leaving. 🤒

Wonder when Heinley will be back.

Users who are viewing this thread