Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

honestly wish the brother would just kill those two trash~
the emperor is only strong because he has the support of the nobles, if the nobles no longer support him. he's an easy kill~
@EndlessSorrow I believe he is saying he wont take her to bed

Ugh, I heard we'll catch up with the divorce scene around chapter 60 and let me tell you that i cannot WAIT.

Thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
When it comes to important decisions, plan things out with one's spouse ahead of time. Doing something and asking for forgiveness afterwards only works when the person doesn't have to live constantly reminded of the consequences of one's actions for the rest of their life.

The more you know!

jak

Contributor
I wanna see big bro beat the shit out of the emperor.

The emperor reminds me of the prince from "Beware of the Villainess".

If her brother gets punished for trying to stand up for her, that will be pretty unsatisfying.

I love how Koshar just did a 180 on that attitude. Happy go lucky shopping for his sister to murderous rage. Such a sis-con.

Fed-Kun's army
I am searching the darks arts on how to choke someone who is a fictional character. Also the meme at the end lol.

WhY wOuLdn'T yOu LoVe ThE bAbY oF tHe cOnCubInE tHaT's DeStRoYiNg OuR mArRiAgE, i DoN't UnDeRsTaNd, BtW uR iNfErTiLe LoL

I can't wait to see him react to when Navier really does get pregnant with her new husband.

Double-page supporter
THAT END PICTURE HAD ME HOWLING.

I love her big brother. He's one of the few people who actually shows his incredible distaste for the King.

Thanks for the update!

I'm actually a bit surprised that they are sleeping with each other. I mean there is probably a contractual requirement for trying to produce a successor but... well it's probably a highly boring night.

Every time I read this I'm bracing to rage lol. It's good but the trash bags' antics are probably wreaking havoc on my blood pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread