Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

Koshar oppa, you are our hope, we give you strength, now kill the b*tches ❤️

Really happy that you're feeling better, don't forget to drink loads of tea with honey in it or thyme herbal tea, I know it sounds weird but it works wonders for cold and soar throat ;)

having read the novel.... i can't wait when karma bites that asshole in the ass . hard. what's he so ugly for

I just want to commend the poster for doing gods work and bringing us one chapter closer to trashta and the emperor getting a good dose of karma

I see siscon bro here ehehehe I love him alreadyyy😘 please teach sovishit and trashta a lesson ehehehe.
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
if it wasn't for the flash-forward I could have hoped Rashta could have been killed...

Supporter
I usually like a properly told story aka not rushed, but just for this series, I just want everything annoying done by Trashta to be compiled into 1 chapter (because honestly, checking out the RAW with Google translate, she doesn't know what to do about anything anyway it's the freaking same reaction/things happening over and over again) then the actual divorce happens.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all shouldn't be cheering for Koshar just yet; the migraines he causes poor Navier are just as bad as the ones he gives Sovishit.

i hate him now but i sort of wonder how their friendship got ruined. He probably fell for rashta because he sort of missed how affectionate she was and views her now as cold and isolated

Anyway she doesnt have to worry about having his baby since shes gonna leave..well who knows how soon but still. I wonder how she might feel leaving her kingdom though

@Yatsuki can you give me a minor spoiler? How far away are we from the divorce? I may just let this pile up until then x-x there's too much trashta and sovishit without knowing where the light is at the end of this tunnel.

I can't find the right words to describe the emperor. whatever I find is not enough to show how disgusted I am, and how much of a POS he is ...

Trashta is not the problem. It is the emperor. I don't like her for obvious reasons but even if she wasn't here, the emperor would have find himself a Garbagella or something. he can't act or think like a reasonable emperor.

Dex-chan lover
I'm already simping for her brother, and his attendant. If Kapman gets to punch him then the wild brother should also get something.
And Navier can't have any male friends without the king throwing a fit yet he has the nerve to call her cold for not wanting to host a party to welcome his child with another woman or take that child as her own.

Thanks for the update!

OMG bro is here to put people in their rightful place
the trashcan xD
hahaha 😍

Well I just want to say, Sovieshit never loved Trashta, he only wants a son or a daughter, so he can send her away with no regrets. He's a piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread