Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

GET YOUR BLOOD PRESSURES READY CUZ THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE HELLA FRUSTRATING. You will want to rip trashta apart more than ever BUT SIT TIGHT BECAUSE WERE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE DIVORCE! WOOT!!

About the panel where Sovieshu remembered a young Navier eating cookies; it's very significant to the story. That's what the trash Sovieshu will use as reason for his divorce with Navier.

When they were just children and Navier was still a crown princess in training, she had to go through many sacrifices. She had to study a lot and is always on a diet. Sovieshu, out of goodwill, took pity on Navier and stole those cookies from his mother's chambers (the empress before Navier) and gave them to Navier which Navier also shared with him. When Sovieshu's mother discovered that they ate it, she was in a rage because those cookies were special. They had components that would make someone infertile. She was planning on giving those to the emperor's (her husband) concubine. Since then, Navier and Sovieshu were put on a special diet to counter the effects of the cookies and even if Sovieshu's mother knew of the possibility that Navier may no longer be fertile due to this incident, she didn't replace her as crown princess because the empress genuinely liked Navier.

But worry not, as this didn't become a hindrance to Navier and she and Heinley will be able to conceive a child later on. If anything, I think, it was Sovieshu who got affected as the baby Rashta is carrying isn't really his. It was her ex's who is also her first baby (who is under Roteschu's care) baby daddy.

Thank youu @srct17 , knowing the pacing of this webtoon 3-4 events is gonna be like 20-30 chapters maybe even 40 😔

If you thought this man was an idiot to this point, you haven't seen delusion yet. Also, those still pitying the pathetic leech that is Rashta, let's see how you feel after the BS she's about to pull.

My anger is coming back just think about the idiot and his little toy.

@Agirlhasnoname

W-wait wOah does that mean
while trasha here was making shit storm with her affair with the emporer, she’s was also off on another affair with her og baby daddy???!? How does that fact even get discovered? Is it just revealed or does the baby clearly have like orange hair or smth (cuz that would be kinda satisfying)

I loved the brother the second he appeared. I mean, look at that happy smile! Looking forward to more of him!

@TienYL shit spoiler
From the spoilers I heard before, trashta happened to be pregnant already with the second child when she was found by her emperor. So no, she wasn't two-timing, if that's right.
I think something is off a bit with the appearance, in that the baby looks more like trashta and nothing like the emperor at all, but either way, people don't believe the baby is the emperor's and want confirmation. The temple can do that and they force him to make the magical test for the kid.
Emperor doesn't want to, because he already knows the kid isn't his but wants to still accept it as his.

@TienYL yep. As Vofuro said

she was already pregnant with her second child when Sovieshu found her. I've suspected it from the start even when I haven't read the spoilers. She and Sovieshu haven't been together than long yet. They've only been with each other for more or less a month.

I hope that the brother doesnt die, there are death flags everywhere imo, the emperor doesnt give two shits and would most likely kill him if he threatened trash. Although Im predicting most likely scenario is he either gets imprisoned so war is less likely to break out with the dukedom or trash stabs him cause he finds out about her other kid or some shit and then lies to the emperor and he covers it up.

Geez this emperor is so retarded asking such a stupid question.. I like this brothee person XD

I'm so upset every time I see the emperor. He's complaining about the Empress' coldness, like it isn't a direct consequence of his own SHITTY treatment of her. Ugh!! I can't believe they were once friends, seeing how little he respects her.

Wait, I thought their marriage had cooled so they hadn't slept together in a long while (even before Trashta). How can she become pregnant if they aren't even doing the Dew? I don't know...maybe I'm misreading things...

@Agirlhasnoname Just read your post. Thanks for the spoilers. My seatbelt is now securely fastened!

This is one of those stories where a character really gets under your skin. Author-nim, i love you so much that im starting to hate you, Good Fuxckig Job, thats a realy good way of making everyone reaaaaaly hate the empror (poor child tho, he will be born in the middle of a conflict).

Users who are viewing this thread