Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

Spoiler

I have also read the novel but how did u guys know about 1) Rashta's 2nd child's father and 2) Navier and Heinley's child??
There is no mention of these things yet... From which site are you reading

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

bruh i really dont care about the story anymore bc the king is so fucking stupid.

i like that an older bro chara is being introduced now bc tbh i always wanted an older brother so this is nice to see!

hope he kills the king🙃🙃🙃

Oh, please do tell me that I'm not the only one whose brain automatically reads "Trashta" or "Trasha" while while reading this 🤣🤣🤣

And I must say that I like her brother already, tho it makes me wonder where was he during the divorce?

I hate Sovieshit not just because he's with Trashta but because he keeps playing the victim. He acts hurt after asking the empress stupid demands.

Navier's older bro about to be my fave, just punch someone please.

How to not curse at emperor every single chapter like really.
Thank you for the chapter~

I’ve read the novel version up until they stopped translating it. I love seeing the pictures and expressions though! I can’t wait until the divorce and her remarriage!! Guys it is super satisfying, but you’ll still be dumbfounded and pissed off by Stupidshu, even after the divorce!

@Syhiro I've absolutely failed at that. 😆 Honestly, this guy is one of my most hated characters ever. I can't even.

I'm glad that there's another character who absolutely adores Navier, though it's worrying that he might cause trouble for her. Granted, Sovieshu has it coming for being such a jerk, but the last thing Navier needs is another headache when Heinley is away.

Yes go beat them up. For once im 100% with this kind of violent character.

The emperor and his trashbag can take a few punches

did anyone make that "oh shit" face when you saw the last 2 panel?

Yes! Finally Koshar is here!!! I love him so much! I can't wait for all the chaos he'll bring!!! <3

Thank you so much for the translation!! I look forward to them every week and they bring me hapiness! <3

Users who are viewing this thread