Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
This guy, seriously. If he wanted his wife to get behind some kind of fake surrogate thing he REALLY should have consulted with her first. I mean, that's like cutting the roof off your car because your wife wanted a convertible at some point. I can't wait for the havoc this sis-con brother is going to cause.

The trashcan meme killed me.

Zm

I have never, and I mean NEVER, hated an antagonist do much. WHATEVER THE FUCK HIS NAME IS EMPORER YOU DESERVE A PLACE WORSE THAN HELL
Legit I knew this would happen yet I still read
It took seconds for my blood pressure to hit the roof after he made his stinky ass appearance
There are not enough words in the world to properly insult this monster. Truely. I wish to slap him every waking second.

He really has no delicacy whatever making his wife host a party for his mistress' baby. You'd think that an emperor would be smarter than this. Him reminiscing about their childhood as if Navier became like that for no reason is just gross. Maybe if he treated her better she wouldn't have become so cold. I mean, just look at how cheerful she is when she's with Queen.

Also, insinuating that his wife is infertile is just in bad taste. How does he even know that the Rashta's baby is even his. Maybe he's the infertile one. What a dick. Please hurry up and let us see his ass being kicked.

Koshar bro you are heaven sent!!! That insensitive selfish prick and his trash concubine needs to drop dead now!!!!!!!! Ahhhh please divorce him and leave his sorry ass ASAP Navier 😭

spoiler!!
he thinks that navier wasn’t able to conceive was because of the cookies he brought to her to eat when they were younger, hence the flashback to them being kids. they were his moms cookies that she would give to the concubines so they wouldn’t be able to get pregnant so he could be the heir to the throne with no threats. he knows about it once he got older but she doesn’t know. later in the story she actually ends up getting pregnant by best boy and sovieshu realizes that she wasn’t infertile but he was. granted they did fuck on a magical bed that made it easier to conceive but so i realizes rashtas kid isn’t his lmfaooooo

Users who are viewing this thread