Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

the empress is too patient... and less naughty or better saying overbearing. she is the empress, you know.
and even the emperor kinds of agree, since he expects her to do certain things that aren't even passing through her mind. -_-
she is too patient.... too right... too tight. the burn is too slow. fuck the shit man up. let the world burn and the empire suffer.
the best way to fuck everything up is leaving, since she has become such important piece of this empire.
if it wasn't for the prologue i would already have left... i want that face slap... when? Dx lol

man I can't wait till the divorce, I'm dying reading this chapters, really.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy if you guys hate sovietshoe now just wait.
Koshar is great, one of my favorite characters in the story and really loves his sister
Which is why after koshar's banishment to the western empire (ML's kingdom) on trumped up charges, navier starts to have enough of sovietshoe's shit, he goes way too far.

REGULATORS, MOUNT UP

Fucking I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! <3

yes hoping to see the brother beat some sense into that scum emperor 😤😤

Tbh at this point im just hate-reading and waiting for sovietshus reaction when navier leaves and shit hits the fan

pls go crazy go stupid like literally go apeshitte just some sort of catharsis for the readers PLEASE

(and ty for the upload !!!)

Things are gonna get a lot worst and more ridiculous before it gets better, but hold on everyone it will get better!
Thanks for the chapter, glad you are feeling better 😄

Big brother is pissed. Those eyes screams murder. Im too impatient and want to know what happens next and after. I hope he beat the crap out of the emperor for doing the empress dirty like that. The disrespect.

thank you for this chapter, also hope you get better soon!
I hope this baby is born soon and they don't drag it :/ Also YESS BROTHER PUNCH HIS UGLY FACE PLEASE TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM

Group Leader
I can't take this anymore! With every chapter, I'm waiting for Navier to leave on the Emperor, but she don't... she endures everything. 😒
How long are she going to put up with this? And when are we going to find out
that child doesn't belong to the Emperor? 😏
GrimyFirsthandAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

Thank you for the translation and get well! I liked trashbin meme too. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I get what the emperor is saying regarding the "Oh don't hate the baby it didn't do anything," but jfc this fucker expects her to love the baby wholeheartedly. Like that's just fucking horse shit. Obviously she shouldn't be a dick to the baby, but that doesn't mean she should coddle it. If she likes the kid she absolutely can, but acting like she HAS to be loving to a kid she doesn't know is fucking dumb. God can the Emperor just fucking implode already?

Users who are viewing this thread