Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

Cna somebody who’s read the novel please spoil a little for me?

How much more until the whole divorce shabang happens? From what I’ve read with other spoils the pacing of the webtoon is pretty close/on par with the novel, in that case approx how many chaps will it take before we’re out of this rage inducing shit show of a marriage

LEMME HAVE IT AT THAT TRASHEMPEROR. DONT STOP ME. LEMME JUST SWING THIS PRETTY BAT AT HIS UGLY FACE. How is he so trash and keeps probing the wounds of the Empress. Run wild little brother, im supporting your anger.

I WANT TO GIVE THAT TRASH OF EMPEROR A GOOD DEEP PUNCHES ON THE FACE UNTIL HE HAVE NO FACE! MAN HOW IS HE SO IRRITATING AND RUDE TO SUCH CUTE NICE EMPRESS!BIG BRO! GO!NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO I AM ON YOUR SIDE! KICK THEM PUNCH THEM !JUST DO SOMETHING!!!!

@abepi everytime i remember it i get piss off
it will get worse. The humiliation that this bastard is going to make her go and then make her see that EVEN AS HIS EX SHE IS NOTHING BUT HIS TOY...some bring me the sharpest knife.. I hate him. I want him to continue living in the darkest sungeon without his 4 limbs!

So many memes lol, those garbage bins lol.

And yay! Violent big bro is here!

I love your ending comments all the time!!! Glad to hear you’re feeling better!!!! Thank you for gracing us with this amazing chapter😂😂😂

@TienYL IIRC it's still quite a ways away. Like,
3 or 4 events away?

Here's some more details

- Bro tries to murder Rashta with poison(IKR GO BRO GO), but got found out and banished from the kingdom instead
- Trashta began aiming for the crown for some trashy reason (I think it's because she's insecure about her position as a concubine or whatevs)
- Due to public opinion or something, Sovieshit plans to divorce our Navier and reinstate her in 2-3 years hoping that she gets more support by then
- Nav overheard Sov's plan and visits the academy to distract herself, I think?
- Accidentally meets Heinley and blurts out if he's still interested in making her his queen
- They start planning for everything
- SovShit shoot down a bird for Nav cause he thought she's cheating on him
- blabla I kinda forgot what happens next lolol
- After the divorce (that we saw in ch1), Sov throws a tantrum and said she can't do this but the priest (?) interferes and gives his blessing (?)
- Sov tries to prevent Nav from leaving by physically restraining her, Heinley, and his family in Nav's palace
- Idk what happens next, but I hope Trashoe and her boytoy get dragged down to hell for eternity :)

😭😭I feel like crying for what navier is going through 😭my ghad can someone tell me what chapter this is then skip to where chapter 1 happens?? they really are trash and no one can change my mind.

OMG there's just no end to how trash the emperor is, the more spoilers I read the more I hate him, and I'm gonna hate him doubly when I see it in manhwa version 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Not even half of chapter and this guy made me see him in a good light. Fuck the Emperor! (Not literally... unless 😏). No seriously, fuck him, the concubine, and her 'entourage'.

Users who are viewing this thread