Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

😤😤😤😤LETS GOOO, cant wait to see her big brother kick ass 😤

girl i cant with the emperor 🙄who does he think he is I cant wait for our lovey empress to finally get the justice she deserves lmao gegkegkege

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

Her brother bout to come through!!! Also can I say that my hate for the emperor grows by the day, I noticed when I read the chapter today i had a physical reaction when the emperor appeared (couldn’t help but roll my eyes). The disrespect the emperor gives time and time again is appalling. This instance was up there, seriously blaming HER for not having a kid yet? This made me so annoyed smh. Isn’t that a myth and it’s actually dependent on the male for fertilization? Someone should fact check that. Thanks for the updates as always you guys are awesome I love this story so much.

That emperor really is trash. Along with his ugly concubine. Can't wait to see Big Brother Koshar in action. Love the brother complex vibes that he gives. Not to mention the added yandere vibes?

I got acquainted with the Novel of this work and I have a spoiler i want to share that wont hurt your overall read of this webtoon.

the day chapter 1 arrives is still far away, alot more will happen

the divorce will happen at around chapter 165+. the current events are around chapter 80

and now this spoiler is bigger one, would probably increase your hate towards the emperor

read at your own risk

its the emperor's fault that either/or both of them are infertile and cant bore an heir. when they were young, the Emperor unknowingly gave our loving empress some cookies laced with Abortion medicine that also hinders fertility (he ate some as well) . so either the emperor and Navier are both infertile, but im betting only the emperor is infertile. our Navier gets pregnant with Hein's child and Rashta will give birth to not the emperor's son. (since she is confirmed pregnant)

it saddens me that the KR translator got caught and no longer translates the novel beyond chapter 174

I tried reading beyond chapter 175 of the novel but theres only so much that Google Translate can give

im betting its still the Viscount blackmailer's son.

Trashta was almost immediately pronounced pregnant just a few months after being picked up. its possible that she ran away pregnant and then picked up by trash-peror
@unkogr0l

Man...her brother’s gonna go psycho mode lmao.
Trash bins had me cackling though 😆

The last panel OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 andd awww such big heart sweet brother 😭

Ah I love this big brother already! can't wait to see what he does~

Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the chapter and glad you're feeling better!

idk anything about the empress' brother, but i love him

Users who are viewing this thread